Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Dig My Rig--Let's see your setup!

Try to keep it fairly simple. :cool:

I don't know. The PAR light in the crotch kinda puts it over the top. :o

That's not a "can" that's a fan. :P

Gear:

Hardware: Nord Stage3, Korg Kronos 2, Novation Summit

Software: Cantabile 3, Halion Sonic 3 and assorted VST plug-ins.

Dave Bryce said:
The big rig, in it's current form:

CJFq757.jpg

dB

And just to clarify, as I have been to Dave's house, it's not his "only" rig, it's his "big" rig. Which is not to insinuate that his other rig is a "small" rig. It is not.

And yes, this rig is in his living room, and no, he is not single, and yes, his wife is a saint for letting him essentially have keyboard/MI nirvana spread out all over their home.

And yes, I am jealous.

• Like 2

My rig hasn't changed in the last six years, 'cos it's great for the stuff I do. Here's a recent pic since this year I've been fortunate to do more playing:

Marci-SZK_P-IMG_1626.jpg

• Like 2

Life is subtractive.
Genres: Jazz, funk, pop, Christian worship, BebHop
Wishlist: 80s-ish (synth)pop, symph pop, prog rock, fusion, musical theatre
Gear: NS2 + JUNO-G. KingKORG. SP6 at church.

Here's a shot of my setup at a recent tracking session at my studio. There's a Rhodes MK1 under the Arturia controller, the Rhodes was the main instrument I used on this session. There's a Behringer 2600 above the MicroFreak. The A100 is hooked to the Leslie 21h, because we were tracking drum kit in the same room, I recorded the organ parts on the Mojo direct, but will probably go back and overdub with the real Hammond.

51762684031_c4f5974f17_b.jpg

2548.thumb.jpg.7f01af355ba0ef06ad918bd79b4f1ad8.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Turn up the speaker

Hop, flop, squawk

It's a keeper

-Captain Beefheart, Ice Cream for Crow

• 5 weeks later...

Praise & Worship gig tonight.  My office.

20220121_185511.jpg

• Like 8

Hardware

Yamaha MODX7, DX7, PSR-530, SY77/Korg TR-Rack, 01/W Pro X, Trinity Pro X, Karma/Ensoniq ESQ-1, VFX-SD

Behringer DeepMind12, Model D, Odyssey, 2600/Roland RD-1000/Arturia Keylab MKII 61

Software

Studio One/V Collection 9/Korg Collection 4/Cherry Audio/UVI SonicPass/EW Composer Cloud/Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian/IK Total Studio 3.5 MAX/Roland Cloud

My rehearsal setup, lot’s of pedals and cables.

Not sure I gonna keep the Legend in the setup for gigs.

Everything it does, the Nord does better, but my Nord is a HP.

If Nord released a 73 or 76 HA, my wallet is ready.

5E8D6D31-9AFF-4E9B-B035-D1903352B408.jpeg

604F9157-2CFB-4D05-9E88-C60DC8007C74.jpeg

D58AB066-6376-46B4-8493-5B17F2E002A9.jpeg

• Like 7
/Bjørn - old gearjunkie, still with lot of GAS

4 hours ago, bjosko said:

My rehearsal setup, lot’s of pedals and cables.

Not sure I gonna keep the Legend in the setup for gigs.

Everything it does, the Nord does better, but my Nord is a HP.

If Nord released a 73 or 76 HA, my wallet is ready.

Legend, Mojo, Stage? Holy vintage electromechanical, Batman!

Cheers, Mike.

Not quite, I used wide elbows when I set up my boards, so ther might be room for my old Hammond and Leslie as well ( it didn’t see much use here at home).

And then it migh be room for a nice little analog synth on top of the Hammond as well 😁

/Bjørn - old gearjunkie, still with lot of GAS

image.thumb.jpeg.83aed4ed8fb2675b3083b3c17870bf37.jpegMy performance rig….  Simple, Light.  As most the songs call for Hammond the Mojo 61 is perfect. The Korg Module and the Model D oh the iPad are controlled by the Mojo. most of the other sounds are on the bottom keyboard.

• Like 4

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

4 hours ago, Tusker said:

Love the posters. So it's Chick front and center, Herbie, Oscar and  .... Hiromi?  🤔

21/90 works! 👏

Connie Han, Chick, Herbie, hidden behind iPad Monk, and Bud Powell.  On the wall behind where my computer is I have Coltrane.  On floor to the side until I get around to mounting it is a picture of Billie Holiday.  I've got a little bit of everything.   

Yes, 21/90 does work. 

• Like 1

I used my QS7.1 as my 2nd keyboard instead of my usual Fusion 6 on Saturday night, just for a change.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

7 hours ago, zephonic said:

Which Rhodes is that?

Looks like a DynoMy,- because of the case/ flattop-lid construction,- and I guess the controls to the right belong to (DynoMy/ Songbird) Tri-Stereo Chorus.

Now I hope I´m right ...

🙂

A.C.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 2:03 PM, Tonysounds said:

This is the current rig for my Pink Freud gigs.  Although after that gig I decided to build a shelf for the moog, with the stompboxes to the left of the moog, and the RC505 to the right.  

PF1.jpg

PF2.jpg

PF3.jpg

PF4.jpg

PF5.jpg

Hey Tony, 

I noticed you have both a vent pedal and a real leslie in this setup. Which board is run into which? Also, are you using anything like a Trek pedal to get the clonewheel input into the leslie?

Live Rig: CP88, Nord Stage 3 Compact, Moog Sub Phatty