Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tsunami song 1 - Music

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Shars:

Is it today they are coming to you Phil because right now I am on allsorts of times!! :freak:

Right now its Aus time and I dont know the time difference between London and where you are.

I am totally screwed would you say?

It's 4pm, March 4th 2007 here - hope that helps :thu:

Originally posted by nursers:

quote:

Is it today they are coming to you Phil because right now I am on allsorts of times!! :freak:

Right now its Aus time and I dont know the time difference between London and where you are.

I am totally screwed would you say?

It's 4pm, March 4th 2007 here - hope that helps :freak:

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Good morning everyone!

Nursers, you mentioned a organ... did you use a Hammond / Hammond clone? I think one would be very useful in spots too.

Hey Phil - I did submit an organ part to Bunny but it was more a general rock organ sound rather than a hammond one. I do have access to some hammond clone sounds so if you'd prefer a track like that just let me know and will get it sorted today :thu:

WWBTD? IOW, What would Ben Tench do? ;)

I need the link and login / password to your FTP site... I just D/L Shorten, so I should be opkay with that.

Is Chris' intro on the FTP site? Drums? DJDM's keyboards?

I'd like to have one "source" for all files, if possible please folks!

HI all, an update ... Being New Years eve and all, family commitments are making time tight right now. I might be able to squeeze in something after dinner, but I can't make any promises. I'm sure you all understand.

If I don't post again, have a great New Years everyone!

And remember to take a moment to think about all of those who have been lost and those who are still in trouble at midnight.

I really don't know what to put here.

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Offramp, we'll have to use FTP for the drum tracks.
duh. :D

I'm heading over to my friend's house a little later; I'll be able to FTP the whole dan thing over to you, then.

Still need to verify the form...OMF? DP project?

It's Beatles flavored pop-rock, so think along the lines of something that will sit within that context.
Yeah...kinda hard to ignore...'specially after you hear my track. :freak:

Before you get all excited about it, I managed a really off-the-cuff mp3 of my work today...it's available HERE

You can see where I came from on it; glad Phil mentioned the Beatles 'cause I couldn't seem to break away from the Ringo swat.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

I'll check your MP3 in a second Offramp. :thu:

I am on PC, and don't have DP, so a DP session is completely useless to me. If you can export the individual tracks as AIF or BWF files, all starting at zero on the timeline, that would be great. OMF is useless to me too. :(

Shars, I just spoke to Bunny - he and Fox are leaving the Bay area in about 20 minutes... it's currently 1505 hrs here (3:05 PM) we're 8 hours behind you here in California.

Offramp, Tedster just tried doing an upload to Nurser's site, but it looked like it was going to take forever, so he may decide on using his personal site and sending me the link. If you have similar problems and want to do something like that, just get the site info (link / logon name / password) and I'll go from there.

I still need Nurser's files and DJDM's files, as well as Kyle's BGV's if you folks can get to it. Thanks! :)

Paul, I got the emails with your latest solos. Thanks!

WHERE'S MY FLYING CAR!?!?!?!

(ahem)

Phil, Shorten absolutely refuses to cooperate with me, so you're gonna hafta download some nice-sized AIFF's. I've burned them to a disk, and will be uploading them to an FTP site in a couple of hours or so.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

U................p..................l...........o

.............a...........d...........i........... n.............g ... ... ... F.........i........l........e.........s ... ... ... N...............o................w

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by offramp:

WHERE'S MY FLYING CAR!?!?!?!

(ahem)

Phil, Shorten absolutely refuses to cooperate with me, so you're gonna hafta download some nice-sized AIFF's. I've burned them to a disk, and will be uploading them to an FTP site in a couple of hours or so.

The sooner the better please - especially if you can't "shorten" them... it is going to take you a long time to U/L them, and me a (probably) equally long time to D/L them here. :)

Originally posted by Tedster '05:

U................p..................l...........o

.............a...........d...........i........... n.............g ... ... ... F.........i........l........e.........s ... ... ... N...............o................w

Someone help Ted, hes having a bad turn!
:D

My files are just uploading incredibly slowly. I'm working on it. Sheesh... I might try a couple other things too. At this rate it'd be quicker to just FedEx you the damn CD, Phil!!! :eek:

You need to U/L to the "incoming" folder, and Nursers will later move them to the "Pub" folder.

If it is going extremely slowly for you when you use Nurser's FTP site (like it did for Ted) please use an alternative site if you have something available - I'd like to get these ASAP.

Originally posted by offramp:

I tried a test upload of my ruffmix file...says I cannot modify the incoming or pub folders.

Do i need a password?

Offramp: if you mean my ftp, no password required and most people able to upload fine (I use Cyberduck FTP on my mac)

Phil: am uploading my tracks now as well as putting Ted's in the pub directory :thu:

Well, it looks like the "mini ftp" on my site won't handle huge-ass 87.6 Meg files. So, I'm uploading via Nursers' site at the moment. Heck, I probably could have driven to the airport, found an LA bound Southwest pilot, bribed him to stick 'em in his pocket, and they'd have been there about the same time. :eek:

Tried to download wsftp to see if that worked better...the download page was unavailable.

For all this, I hope you like the tracks I send...:biting nails:

Archived