Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tsunami song 1 - Music

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wondered about that too Ted... that's why I asked Nursers about it.

I'm assuming you're uploading to the "Incoming" folder, and then Nursers is moving the files, after they're complete, to the "pub" folder. If that is the case, then we're fine. If not Nursers, please let me know, and please also let me know guys as to which ones are "complete" and then I'll only D/L those files.

I'm ONLY downloading from the "pub" folder.

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

I wondered about that too Ted... that's why I asked Nursers about it.

I'm assuming you're uploading to the "Incoming" folder, and then Nursers is moving the files, after they're complete, to the "pub" folder. If that is the case, then we're fine. If not Nursers, please let me know, and please also let me know guys as to which ones are "complete" and then I'll only D/L those files.

I'm ONLY downloading from the "pub" folder.

Yes I am totally moving complete files from the incoming to pub directories. Ted - can you post what the file names and sizes are for what you are uploading?

Phil: my files are fully uploaded:

nursersarppad.shn

nursersorgan.shn (not the Hammond one - about to start on that)

nursersdesperatevoice.shn (just an electronic voice thing that might fit with intro but feel free to throw out otherwise)

Ted - are you still uploading? Because incoming directory not showing anything from you so wondering if I moved those files before before you had finished them and now you are still uploading for nothing :cry:

What I have from you:

rhythmguitmix.wav - 4 MB (guessing this is incomplete)

vocalmix1.wav - 41.4 MB

vocalmix2.wav - 40.8 MB

voaclmix3.wav - 30.2 MB

As of now, I think the one that appeared as rhythmguitarmix.wav was not complete.

I'm currently uploading three 87.6 Meg (each) files...

vocalmix1.wav

vocalmix2.wav

vocalmix3.wav ...they're all going to the "incoming" directory...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster '05:

Back atcha, DJ!

Nursers, I hope ya got the space on the server, mate...

Hey Ted,

Yeah i do have the space. You are going to hate me - you will need to start upload again as you are uploading for nothing as I moved the files not realising you hadn't finished (as read you post earlier asking for my ftp and thought you were done) :cry:

Originally posted by nursers:

Back atcha, DJ!

Nursers, I hope ya got the space on the server, mate...

Hey Ted,

Yeah i do have the space. You are going to hate me - you will need to start upload again as you are uploading for nothing as I moved the files not realising you hadn't finished (as read you post earlier asking for my ftp and thought you were done) :cry:

What files? I wouldn't think they'd show up 'til they were done. My ftp still shows them as uploading. Phil just called...everything may be okay.

Nursers, the files are uploading / updating fine to the PUB directory - let's let 'em ride unless you hear otherwise from me or Ted.

Still need offramp's drum files! :)

Yep sorry for the false alarm - just didn't want Ted sitting there uploading for nothing when he coulda been out picking up groupies.

(Old man voice) More like fishing for groupers at my age... :D

:D

It's actually good all this uploading etc is occurring tonight as it won't count toward my January data transfer. If this song gets a lot of coverage I'm gonna need every bit of data transfer allowance during January ;)

Anyone heard from Offramp lately? :confused:

Nope still no more uploading from offramp here....

Phil - DJDM's wurly part is in pub directory now.

I am about to go and record my hammond part :thu:

Better that that the 53 Meg it was sitting at while we were a-flappin' our yaps. BTW...I spoke to that bloke down under. Had me going...he can pull off a perfect Yank accent. Told me I'd dialed a wrong number and called California.

Archived