Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tsunami song 1 - Music

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Folks:

I've posted a drum track, although I realize it may be too late (I'm a little rusty on drums these days and it took me a while to get it almost right). Here's the URL:

http://www.ipass.net/davesisk/music

Here's the file: Fear_DaveSisk_Drums.shn

I've half-timed parts of the song. I like it (I think), YMMV. If you want to take a listen before downloading the compressed WAV, I did a rough mix of Ted's original track, and my bass and drum tracks (I wanted to make sure they sound alright together!). That would be this file:

Fear_SiskBassAndDrums.mp3

Again, if you use it, great...if not, I appreciate the opportunity to contribute. I didn't mention before, but you're welcome to cut-n-paste parts as well if you choose.

Thanks!

Dave

Old bass players never die, they just buy lighter rigs.

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Originally posted by jackpine:

I've been out of the loop here for awhile but I want to chime in that if you all want hard copies of the disk once again, I'll do them at cost ....

Whatever way you want them.... Jewel box with all the trimmings or just a tyvec sleeve with a disk.....

just willin' to do my part too....

Thanks as always Jackpine - hopefully we may do just that :thu::thu:

Originally posted by WOW:

Dave Sisk,

Can you please fix you tag line, it messes up the page width every time you post in a thread.

Thanks.

WOW, I'd be happy to, but it looks fine to me??? Which part of my tag line are you referring to? (It's possible we see it differently due to browsers settings or something, but I'd still like to fix it...PM me so we don't fill up this thread with off-topic stuff...)

Thx,

Dave

Old bass players never die, they just buy lighter rigs.

- Tom Capasso, 11/9/2006

Originally posted by forceman:

So, nursers, what is the status?

Don't know anymore than you guys - am guessing they are holed up working their ass off, or assed up working their hole off. ;)

Geez Forceman, that picture is old.....

I had to get the van trimmed, flea dipped and the tires rotated before I could make that long journey.

http://www.foxtick.com/Images/drunkndrunker.jpg

BTW...cameras and alcohol don't mix.

0096 2251 2110 8105

Archived