Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Best place to purchase a Ventilator?

Keybass

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or buy from Gand and let an American Company get some of the cash for distributing it? Just a thought. Economy needs love.

Korg Kronos 2 61, Kronos 1 61, Dave Smith Mopho x4, 1954 Hammond C2, Wurlitzer 200A, Yamaha Motif 6, Casio CDP-100, Alesis Vortex Wireless, too much PA gear!

Ashby Solutions (an American company), a real player, midi guru, organ lover, and incredibly smart and nice guy. www.ashbysolutions.com

He was selling it before Gand Music because he saw the value in it as an organist himself (who was still carrying a leslie).

T

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

I'll throw another plug for Ashby, I've bought a few things from him and it's always been a good experience.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Another recommendation for Ashby. I bought mine with the stereo bypass option last week and it arrived within two days. 'Course, I'm on the east coast so your mileage may vary.

Live: Yamaha S70XS (#1); Roland Jupiter-80; Mackie 1202VLZ4: IEMs or Traynor K4

Home: Hammond SK Pro 73; Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue; Yamaha S70XS (#2); Wurlitzer 200A

And if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a wagon. accent>

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Wow if the price was not so high I would get one.

If the Queen had balls she'd be King.

And if a gelding had balls it would be a stallion. ;)

If I had balls I'd be single.

Errr....

A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

And if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a wagon. accent>

as orated by Sean Connery...

+1 Ashby Solutions

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce at Ashby really explained the pros & cons of the stereo bypass mod for my application (mono live, stereo home), really helpful dude and he does the mod right there.....

Hard to beat the service.

Bruce was in europe and could not do a sale, so I bought mine from Gand. Monday. I upgraded shipping and they got it to me in 2 days. Excellent service and fast shipping. I'm using it tonight and tomorrow night. You will not have any buyer's remorse, trust us!
"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."

I listened to a comparison of a Hammond Sim, the Ventilator, and a vintage wooden Leslie. The Ventilator was pretty amazing, even when it was A/B/C'ed right before a real Leslie. It sure beats carrying that big ole wooded box.

So what's the best $deal$ to be had on the Ventilator?

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

I offered $450 to Bruce at Ashby...what's the worst he could say? No?.......He said no.....$499 for the standard Vent, $519 for the Stereo Bypass Mod Vent......

I'm going to order the stereo one from him.

Maybe there's not a lot of profit margin in the Ventilator. A $499 product that has a gross profit of $160 to $180 makes it tough to keep the lights on if that's all they sell.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Bruce was in europe and could not do a sale, so I bought mine from Gand. Monday. I upgraded shipping and they got it to me in 2 days. Excellent service and fast shipping. I'm using it tonight and tomorrow night. You will not have any buyer's remorse, trust us!

Yep,

Almost bought mine from Ashby, but part of the communication from Bruce was that they were only ordering a few at a time. I was told by a rep from Gand that about 30 units had already shipped from Germany, 27 of them were accounted for. I went ahead and put my order in to Gand.

Kronos 88 Platinum, Yamaha YC88, Subsequent 37, Korg CX3, Hydrasynth 49-key, Nord Electro 5D 73, QSC K8.2, Lester K

Me & The Boyz

Chris Beard Band

Archived