Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Biggest Hater

mate stubb

Biggest Hater  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Hater

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caster hates Roland more, methinks. He hates how Nord fans defend Nords and hate Hammonds (or so he thinks).

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Correction to my previous post - Caster hates Roland organs.

Kanker and monitoring in stereo.

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I think this is funny.

The better Caster choice would be "hates when he thinks people are possibly, tangentially undermining one of his instruments of choice that he is still undecided about until 10 other people say they love it" LOL :wave: pure love Jason

or

"Eric hates non-red options" LOL

Nomination for Hammondave regarding anything with less than a complete set of drawbars (including pianos, cars, refrigerators . . . ).

Man, this thread has made me realize, there's a lot of haters on this site.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

I have an issue with the wording of the poll... "Sven hates Twits" ... while that is accurate, it may lead to people not voting for me, as it sort of makes them have to admit they're twits.

Can I get two proxy votes for the folks in my current .sig?

Actually, never mind, I'm sure at least one of them will vote for me regardless. ;):snax:

What about whomever hates mono/stereo?

Yeah. My vote went to Sven but if "Kanker hates stereo" had been an option that would have been it - for sure!

Yeah, I will abstain until that one is on the ballot. :)

Korg Kronos 61 (2); Roland Fantom-06, 2015 Macbook Pro and 2012 Mac Mini (Logic Pro X and Mainstage), GigPerformer 4.

Caster hates Roland more, methinks. He hates how Nord fans defend Nords and hate Hammonds (or so he thinks).

He never said that he disliked Roland keyboards in general, but Roland clones

Kronos 88 Platinum, Yamaha YC88, Subsequent 37, Korg CX3, Hydrasynth 49-key, Nord Electro 5D 73, QSC K8.2, Lester K

Me & The Boyz

Chris Beard Band

Hate is such a strong word when it comes to people that I couldn't vote for Sven in that regard. But, I know that he wants folks to be self-sufficient. ;)

However, considering X stands and Roland KC amps are things, I know that's how Moe truly feels and I can understand it. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

What about whomever hates mono/stereo?

Yeah. My vote went to Sven but if "Kanker hates stereo" had been an option that would have been it - for sure!

Yeah, I will abstain until that one is on the ballot. :)

Was thinking the same.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

He never said that he disliked Roland keyboards in general, but Roland clones

I corrected myself in a later post (but still prior to yours). I thought about editing my original post, but didn't since it had been up a while.

Archived