Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

Hello.

Yesterday i released my new album.

Press Release:

Two opposing spirits. One fallen king. A murder. A luminescent girl.

Forbidden Myth are proud to presents their debut album. A concept epic rock album that introduces the audience into a new fantastical world with many interesting characters.

Eight vocalists take on roles in a story that unravels in 20 songs with a total span of up to 100 minutes. In terms of the music, there is a lack of electric guitar/bass guitar, in a record that extends from rock(classic, pomp, prog, epic, hard) to heavy metal.

The album is released exclusively via Bandcamp (in digital format with digital booklet) and as a lyric movie on YouTube(by the end of the year).

Welcome to the world of Zantea!

Story by Myrto Gregoriadi

Artwork by Hara Tsopanidou

Music and Lyrics by Antonis Adelfidis

Vocalists

Jim Koidakis - Storyteller

George Katsanos - Ovaris

Moss "The Boss" Kordakis - Vosar

Antonis Komninos - Morzan

Aggeliki Andritsou - Sirin

Dimitra Preari - Nantou

Stratos Kanimas - Ansel

Irini Tiniakou - Roziel

Instrumentalists

George Katsanos - Acoustic Piano, Electric Pianos, Combo Organs, Digital and Analog Synthesizers, Vibradoneon, Theremin

Nikos Aravanis - Acoustic Piano

Antonis Adelfidis - Acoustic Piano, Electric Pianos, Hammond Organ, Combo Organs, Mellotron, Hohner Clavinet, Digital and Analog Synthesizers, Rheem Kee Bass

The Swede - Drums

Recordings, Audio Editing, Mixing by Antonis Adelfidis

Additional Recordings, Mastering by Dimitris Delis

Grammatical Corrections by Theofanis Loukas and Sotiris Adelfidis

Composed, Arranged and Produced by Antonis Adelfidis

You can listen from here:

https://antonisadelfidis.bandcamp.com/album/zantea-chronicles-the-dream-dominator

and 2 new singles:

I am waiting for your comments.

Thanks!

Kurzweil K2661 + full options,iMac 27",Mac book white,Apogee Element 24 + Duet,Genelec 8030A,Strymon Lex + Flint,Hohner Pianet T,Radial Key-Largo,Kawai K5000W,Moog Minitaur,Yamaha Reface YC + CP, iPad 9th Gen, Arturia Beatstep + V Collection 9

https://antonisadelfidis.bandcamp.com

UndergroundH - I'm currently listening to the whole thing on Bandcamp and enjoying it. Prog isn't really my thing but I can see the passion you've put into this project. 100 mins of music is no mean feat by any measure.

:thu:

I appreciate that you spend your time and listen my songs and I am glad that you enjoy them. Thank you very much!

Kurzweil K2661 + full options,iMac 27",Mac book white,Apogee Element 24 + Duet,Genelec 8030A,Strymon Lex + Flint,Hohner Pianet T,Radial Key-Largo,Kawai K5000W,Moog Minitaur,Yamaha Reface YC + CP, iPad 9th Gen, Arturia Beatstep + V Collection 9

• 4 weeks later...

I found a recording of a 2013 trio gig I did. A kind of famous trumpet player who lives in Boston was special guest. At the time I wasn't excited with my performance but I think it has aged well.j

EVIDENCE performed at Battery Wharf Hotel Lobby, July 2013

AvantGrand N2 | ES520 | Gallien-Krueger MK & MP | https://soundcloud.com/pete36251

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I upload the lyric movie of my new album, "Zantea Chronicles : The Dream Dominator"!

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

ciao!

my Xmas video, in 3 different versions :laugh:

Live - during our last gig.

Hammond NewB3 MK2 and tube amped Tornado rotary speaker:

[video:youtube]

Studio - "almost unplugged".

Crumar Seven and the new Steinway samples, Roland Integra strings, Hammond C3, Speakeasy AMA 122 and Leslie 3300W:

One Man Band - rock in the house :laugh::

Wurlitzer 200A, Mellotron M4000D Mini, Clavinet D6, Hammond C3, Speakeasy AMA 122 and Leslie 3300W, Minimoog Model D:

Merry Xmas! :wave: :wave: :wave:

This is a recent live version of a funky tune I wrote for the Aethellis - Northumbria album, "Celui Qui Soit La Bosse."

This is the newest 6-piece version of my band Aethellis.

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/bfwmYW_MqSA

"The devil take the poets who dare to sing the pleasures of an artist's life." - Gottschalk

Soundcloud

Aethellis

Blade Runner (End Titles) - Vangelis

There's a link at the end to a video talking about the keyboard sounds I used.

Nicely done Jason! I'm trying to figure out if you did the actual tracks, or if this is a re-creation? Either way, sounds great

Some music I've recorded and played over the years with a few different bands

Tommy Rude Soundcloud

Nicely done Jason! I'm trying to figure out if you did the actual tracks, or if this is a re-creation? Either way, sounds great

Thanks Tommy. I didn't use any of the original. It's 100% recreated. It is just a hair faster than the original because (I think) the original had a little tape stretch.

There's a link at the end to a video talking about the keyboard sounds I used.

I'm really pleased with this one, because I learned a lot doing it. The clarinet is a Reaktor physical modeling ensemble controlled by Touche. Everything else is from three Spitfire Audio libraries: BBC Symphony Orchestra (BBCSO), Abbey Road One (AR1), and Eric Whitacre Choir. BBCSO was the strings, the trombones, the French horn and all the percussion instruments. AR1 is the woodwind flourishes that you hear at the end. Notes were played into Logic Pro X on a Roland RD64 with Touche adding expression.

A bit of Seventh Heaven Reverb was used to glue things together. Mixing and polishing were done with Izotope Neutron and Ozone. All are new tools for me. We live in a very good time for music makers. It's very basic but I hope you enjoy! Happy Holidays!

I'm really pleased with this one, because I learned a lot doing it. The clarinet is a Reaktor physical modeling ensemble controlled by Touche. Everything else is from three Spitfire Audio libraries: BBC Symphony Orchestra (BBCSO), Abbey Road One (AR1), and Eric Whitacre Choir. BBCSO was the strings, the trombones, the French horn and all the percussion instruments. AR1 is the woodwind flourishes that you hear at the end. Notes were played into Logic Pro X on a Roland RD64 with Touche adding expression.

A bit of Seventh Heaven Reverb was used to glue things together. Mixing and polishing were done with Izotope Neutron and Ozone. All are new tools for me. We live in a very good time for music makers. It's very basic but I hope you enjoy! Happy Holidays!

Very nice! I'm getting into the virtual orchestra world as well. Nice chord changes.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

This is a recent live version of a funky tune I wrote for the Aethellis - Northumbria album, "Celui Qui Soit La Bosse."

This is the newest 6-piece version of my band Aethellis.

The previous post had a link that changed (I consulted with my Post-master).

"The devil take the poets who dare to sing the pleasures of an artist's life." - Gottschalk

Soundcloud

Aethellis

I did this last Friday. Just wanted to do one more tune to end '21 and to greet '22 with a sense of optimism.

In With It

piano, rhodes, clav - Keyscape

wurli on the left - Hammers and waves

synths - Omega 8

vocals - Omnisphere

bass and synth solo - Matriarch

drums/perc - Toontrack

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Thanks, Al. Hope you"re doing well. What a crazy couple years, right?! That thing was a one day-er. I didn"t have anything else going on on Friday and felt like closing out the year with something. It was a 12 hour sit in the chair and make up stuff, print tracks, punch in/out too much, and mix all at the same time. You all know the drill. But at least home can still sort of groove. Here"s to a better "22!
  • Like 1