Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

Hi There. Here's my latest pet project called "Fox One!".

Came up with the idea after watching a good fighter pilot documentary. Entire arrangement and all instruments are done by keyboard using Reason 7.

Hope you like it.

[video:youtube]

Trying to create convincingly sounding rock music using a keyboard, since 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a link to my first country tune...

https://soundcloud.com/Miden-Entertainment the song is On Our Own

As always thanks for listening, if you choose to do so :)

Dennis

PS: Have a listen perhaps while you are there to the other original tunes as well...opinions are welcome good or bad :)

Good stuff, Dennis!

To follow up on the other thread, all you need to do to post a song on a Facebook page is paste the URL of the individual song you want into a post. FB will even put a handy SoundCloud player in the post so it can be played right from the page..

Ex: https://soundcloud.com/miden-entertainment/all-of-you

Just copy and paste that into a FB post to see what I mean.

PM me if you need more help!

:)

Hey,

This is my piano arrangement of the Red Hot Chili Peppers song "Californication". I hope you enjoy it! Please share and Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you are interested in more original songs, piano covers, tutorials and scores! Thank you for watching.

Absolutely Beautiful Ioana! , and your arrangements are brilliant.

Brett.

One of my first recordings (2 years) done in "man-corner studios" (ie the corner of a bedroom where my laptop and zoom h2 allow for recordings LOL) !! Painful out-of-time stuff, the guitar especially...was going to replace these placeholder tracks. Really this was practice for singing, started doing so only recently in my 40s :)

Organ and piano are software, fx from Logic.

(btw look up Jackson Browne doing this song acoustically to hear it in its glory...just a great tune)

• 2 weeks later...

Two very different settings in two different days. Been a fun couple of days though.

1) Organ at the ballgame. Finally got this version of 'Tico Tico' worked out. Gratuitous shots of VENTILATOR included.

[video:youtube]1l-L5kG4GtE

2) Drums and keys duo jam from last night. Using my new Moog Sub Phatty for L.H. bass.

[video:youtube]Y8Jubhu0ulc

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Bobby! That jam was seriously funky! :thu: The Tico Tico was cool, too. :)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

It has been two weeks since my last piano cover. Although everyone is going on vacation I was more focused on finishing my first album with my band but I also found time to squeeze in a small piano cover :)

This was a challenging one because the guitar riff is so powerful, I didn't know if I was going to be able to compensate for the lack of the guitar and of course all the other voicings. After a lot of versions, I came up with this one and I really hope you enjoy it.

Hey guys, I'll be thankful if you give me feedback for this: http://soundcloud.com/rocknmather/yellow-chant

I play everything here and being inspired by 60's psych rock, the lo-fi sound is on purpose! My main influence for the track is the Italian band Goblin that scored some of the best Argento's movies like Profondo Rosso and Suspiria.

Hi, for those who enjoy it or think it makes sense, here's a couple of test tracks I tried to play on the PC3 (bass), with a Yamaha S90 controller coupled over (Linux) USB midi (for piano), inspired (not "covered") by tracks from Jerry Lee Lewis' "Last Man Standing" album, played over my test-studio signal processing chain (+Lexicon):

pc3rock_01.mp3

pc3rock_02.mp3

pc3rock_03.mp3

pc3rock_04.mp3

pc3rock_05.mp3

pc3rock_06.mp3

pc3rock_07.mp3

pc3rock_08.mp3

pc3rock_09.mp3

pc3rock_10.mp3

All in 128 kb/s stereo mp3, about a minute a piece. Commercial rights reserved. Of course it is my opinion it makes sense to listen to these materials, and of course not without being critical thoughts about all kinds of levels of aggregation.

Live played (bass and piano) and recorded, no edits.

Theo Verelst.

I nominate Theo's post for post of the week, if not the year.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Morizzle! I dig the band.

I can't remember if I spammed this already. lol...Anyway, I got the LASS 2.5 update last week and re-visited the strings on it just to have something to try the new samples on. It's really a great update. The stage/color/reverb things are great, as are the templates they provide now.

uBetcha