Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official NFL 2012-2013 Thread

Geoff Grace

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Cowboy's Off. line problems would do them in. Not enough to stop Romo from attacking the Giants shoestring secondary though. We're running out of guys.

Dallas sure has a lot of talent eh?. If they can get the line (and Romo) playing consistently, they should be pretty to really good.

should

:laugh:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

My take on the Giants loss? Same weak spots as last year: Rushing game and coverage. Just get to 10 wins baby...

You always prefer a win, of course, but as far as profitable losses go, that was a good one. Get all that glory out of their heads fast.

Really came down to a couple of plays--Wilson's fumble was huge, a few blown coverages by our ahem best CB Corey Webster, and the horse collar that kept Boley from scoring (and the subsequent missed defensive holding call on Cruz in the end zone).

Sigh.

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Let's not forget those crucial drops by Cruz.

No doubt and probably the biggest blunder by the Ginats was all the non-tackles on Murray's 50+ yard run.

The Giants gave up ALOT of big plays. I think they'll tighten that up next week.

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

No doubt and probably the biggest blunder by the Ginats was all the non-tackles on Murray's 50+ yard run.
You have an extra "i" in the team name. ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I have Marques Colston starting but his foot is hurt and is going to be a gametime decision. I have Torey Smith and Malcom Floyd on my bench. I hate tough decision on Week 1.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

You have an extra "i" in the team name. ;)

Now see, I thought it was a new term for giant gnats. :D

I love typos that take you someplace you would never have otherwise gone. :thu:

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

I have Marques Colston starting but his foot is hurt and is going to be a gametime decision. I have Torey Smith and Malcom Floyd on my bench. I hate tough decision on Week 1.

I'd say definitely sit Colston. Even if they play him, it'll be limited.

Torrey Smith is slated to be Flacco's #1 target this year. Rivers has lotsa targets (including his brand new toys Robert Meacham and Eddie Royal), and spreads it around.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Well, Sanchez's first turnover didnt take long....having him blocking probably isnt helping him to settle, either...

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

Quite a nice 4:00 today in Green Bay. Best O v. Best D., and each team appears vastly improved on the opposite side of the ball.

Yep, it's the irresistible force against the immovable object. :thu:

I guess we'll see how improved the 49ers offense and Packers defense are. Certainly, a lot of work was put into improving them both.

Best,

Geoff

Here's a Garrison Keillor joke to help kick off the season:

A group of Minnesotans wound up in hell. They were happy because it was the first warm weather they had in six months.

The devil decided to thwart them and turned off all the burners until the temperature sank to 20 below. This made the Minnesotans even happier because they knew that hell freezing over meant that the Vikings had finally won the Super Bowl.

Best,

Geoff

Archived