Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Singing chicken wants to crash at my house after the gig!

VLH

Wondering if this is OK? Your thoughts? Because I'm really confused about this. I mean, she's already given me a little peck...do you think that she was, uh, like henting at anything? I'd hate to create any flock in the band.

I know what you're thinking...some guys get all the cluck.

Eat your hearts out. Gizzards too.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does she know how to shake her tail feather? Nice set of thighs on that girl? How about herum.how to ask this delicately..nice meaty breasts? (Hows that for delicate?)

You may have laid an egg on this one.

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

I'd say it's fine to have the singer stay over. Your girlfriend shouldn't be threatened by this pecker.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

This reminds me of one of my list of yet-to-be-produced compilation albums, "Songs That Make You Sound Like A Chicken". Track listing so far includes:

* Heroes and Villains by the Beach Boys

* Have You Seen Her by the Chi-Lites

Its companion album, "Songs That Make You Sound Like A Dog", kicks off with Do You Know The Way To San Jose.

Now excuse me, it's time for my pills...

Yamaha: P515, CP88, Genos 1, HX1

Of course, I hope this is about a hen. The sensitive would suggest marinating her first. Wonder what would Frank Perdue. ;):cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Does she have a boyfriend? He may get mad. Cock fighting is Illegal, you know.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Does she just want to crash, or do you think she's wanting to get plucked?

:rimshot:

Live: Yamaha S70XS (#1); Roland Jupiter-80; Mackie 1202VLZ4; IEMs or Traynor K4

Home: Hammond SK Pro 73; Moog Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue; Yamaha S70XS (#2); Roland Integra-7; Wurlitzer 200A

Christ we're not going to start with the parody threads HERE are we? I get enough of that nonsense at Harmony Central....

No, it's not really happening. We both must be experiencing a shared hallucination of a parody thread, this post included. As confirmed late in the real "chick singer" thread, we - as keyboard players- are a group that tends to over think, and take things a bit too seriously. So there is simply no way a parody thread could be happening here.

I've been wondering: Why did the singing chicken join The Keyboard Corner ? The answer that keeps coming to me is: To get across the road.

Food for thought..

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Archived