Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC NAMM dinner!

Dave Bryce

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave:

To add to your many appreciative fans, thank you for your foresight and your oversight in making this a reality. You created a very memorable event and helped forge new friendships.

I'm TOTALLY bummed that I missed the after-party. I had to go back to the studio to be sure that a huge ftp transfer made it out, but DAMN jamming with you guys would have been so much better.

Next year for sure!

thanks again

Neil

myspace.com/AlteredDominant www.Prymary.com

NordElectro3/S90XS/SteinwayS(midi'd)/KX88/Apple MBP, iMac/MainStage2/Scrbee/NI Komplete/ApogeeDuet/QSCplx1804/JBLmrx512/SpcStnSRX/LogicPro9/DP/ProTools

I can definitely guarantee that I would have had a better time time at the dinner and post dinner activities than my solo gig at the Anaheim Hilton last night. How do you say Wallpaper?! Must make hay where one can these days though.

Great to see Carlo made it and everyone having such a good time.

Carlo- not sure if you have a laptop with you, but feel free to stop by the pad here, hang out, play the D, meet the visiting Mother-in Law in from St. Louis--haha.

PM me if you can fit it into your schedule while you are here.

https://soundcloud.com/dave-ferris

https://www.youtube.com/@daveferris2709

2005 NY Steinway D, Yamaha AvantGrand N3X, CP88, P515

Being a long-time NAMM dinner attendee, I can just say: It rocked, as usually.

Dave Bryce is THE guy, when organizing these events.

Thanks SO much, Dave. I come to work, but the having dinner with you, together with this great bunch of cool guys (and my ol' friends Mike and Ken, Ernie, Stephen and others) is a great reason to attend NAMM each year.

Muchas gracias.

El Mexicano

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

This was my first dinner with you guys, it was a true honor and pleasure to raise a glass and share a meal with you all.

Thanks dB, nobody does it better dude, you rock, you simply rock!

The show is cool, but my vote for "Best-of-Show" goes to Dave for his tireless efforts. Adam Audio and DSI are lucky to have him!

When most people go to work, they work. When musicians go to work, they play. Which do you prefer?

Being a long-time NAMM dinner attendee, I can just say: It rocked, as usually.

Dave Bryce is THE guy, when organizing these events.

Thanks SO much, Dave. I come to work, but the having dinner with you, together with this great bunch of cool guys (and my ol' friends Mike and Ken, Ernie, Stephen and others) is a great reason to attend NAMM each year.

Muchas gracias.

El Mexicano

Feliz Cumpleanos Gustavo!!!

Thank you very much, Dave, for organizing this. I had so much fun!!! Hanging out with friends is always the best reason of all to come to NAMM.

I was trapped in the back, so I didn't meet so many others, but I had a great time talking to Dave Pierce, his brother Mitch, Mark, Eric, and of course Mike and Gus and meeting many others!! Everyone was super cool.

I hope you feel better, Geoff!!!!

The show is cool, but my vote for "Best-of-Show" goes to Dave for his tireless efforts. Adam Audio and DSI are lucky to have him!

He is definitely the man!!!!

I don't believe he's working for DSI, but ADAM Audio is definitely lucky to have them, I feel super lucky to know him, and I suspect everyone else who knows him feels quite lucky to know him as well.

Thanks again for organizing the dinner. I had great fun, and wish I could have hung out with you post-dinner.

I didn't sit by Stephen LeBlanc, but I talked to him a little at the dinner and the next day. Always good seeing him!!!!

Have fun with the Rhodes, man!!!!

I hope you feel better, Geoff!!!!

Thanks, Ken.

He is definitely the man!!!!

I don't believe he's working for DSI, but ADAM Audio is definitely lucky to have them, I feel super lucky to know him, and I suspect everyone else who knows him feels quite lucky to know him as well.

I count myself lucky to know Dave.

We've all built a wonderful community together, but if you remove Dave from the picture, none of this happens. He's the George Bailey of the Keyboard Corner. ;)

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Hola!

Well, yet another birthday at NAMM. Not bad at all!

Thanks for the good wishes! :)

I simply love this picture:

http://guslozada.com/nipex/DaveCarloGus.jpg

As Carlo said:

"We're the only ones showing their faces on their avatars"

Not sure this is entirely true, but still, one of the oldest members on doing this.

My avatar goes in your honor, amigos.

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Eric, thanks for the pics + PC3 piano challenge :D

Dave, thanks for the arrangement(s) and the leadership.

Mike, thanks for the friendship...(you, me, and Mr. L - Kampai. Chicago - 2/2/09).

John H - glad to have met you!

It was great to meet / see / talk to all of you!

ivorycj

Main stuff: Yamaha CP88 | Korg Kronos 2 73 | Kurzweil Forte 7 | 1898 Steinway I

Here's some photos of NAMM, including a couple of the super fun dinner party:

http://www.elevenshadows.com/sss/namm2009/

http://www.elevenshadows.com/sss/namm2009/images/0790gusmikeken.jpg

Hola!

Well, yet another birthday at NAMM. Not bad at all!

Thanks for the good wishes! :)

I simply love this picture:

http://guslozada.com/nipex/DaveCarloGus.jpg

As Carlo said:

"We're the only ones showing their faces on their avatars"

Not sure this is entirely true, but still, one of the oldest members on doing this.

My avatar goes in your honor, amigos.

That's a GREAT photo!!!!

Just a quick note to thank everyone for all the kind words. It may take a bit of work to pull these dinners off, but the payoff is pretty extreme... :cool:

That's a GREAT photo!!!!

I really like it as well. :thu:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

WOW... it looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for the updates, pics and hopefuly videos of that memorable night.

Only two things were missing.... the GAS man ITGITC and myself. Now I need to get my butt out there next year.

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

what an amazing experience

thank you to everyone who attended.

Huge thanks to DB for helping Carlo get here, for your over-the-top generosity throughout and for coming out to find me when I was dazed and confused between two hotels Sat night. :D

Seriously, we could never thank you enough for your part in making this once in a lifetime event go so well.

Also a big thank you to Keyboard Mag and Casio (Mike Martin) for contributing to the dinner.

The dinner and after-party were easily some of the best times of my life and I can't begin to tell you all how much of an honor it's been to have Carlo in my home and traveling to Anaheim with him. These days have been so special my heart flutters and tear ducts swell just thinking about it.

So great to meet everyone, I hope we continue doing this in years to come.

Now, let me finish my coffee, Carlo and I drive to DB's house today to do some recording...not sure what we're recording but with DB's ridiculously cool assortment of gear I have no doubt it will be fun as hell.

Now, let me finish my coffee, Carlo and I drive to DB's house today to do some recording...not sure what we're recording but with DB's ridiculously cool assortment of gear I have no doubt it will be fun as hell.
Oh $#!^

It just gets better and better. I hope we will be able to hear the results of this collaboration...

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived