Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC NAMM dinner!

Dave Bryce

Great to meet you too CJ...I would have hung longer but had a full week of work and rehearsals and was wiped out..So glad I went to this...I really don't get much social time these days- Got to see Joey D on Sat night for about 30 mins or so and really dug it. Old school style jazz- not fusion or anything else (which I like too). He sounded great.

John

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an awesome dinner and after party! Carlo it was so great to meet you and to hear you play. In fact everyone that was playing at the after party was fantastic and really inspiring.

Great to see everyone!

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

I, too, had a great time - it was good seeing new faces, familiar faces ... really, just seeing actual faces instead of avatars was nice.

I enjoyed the impromptu piano jam session a lot. The thought crossed my mind, "it's too bad there aren't any synths around," but I suspect none of us would have made it back to the show the next morning ...

Thanks, Dave! :)

Sorry I didn't really get a chance to talk to you, Carlo. I was kinda "trapped" at the end on the bench seat. I'm happy that you had a chance to attend the dinner and everything and record with Dave!!!

Archived