Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Come and get it... Keyboard 12

jackpine

After a wildly slow response time I'm glad to announce my web guy finally got off his ..... oh never mind.

It's here.

Order your keyboard comp now.

I'm gonna do the usual. Wait about a week before I do the production run.

We can discuss where the extra $$'s go after I ship.

If your the type who doesn't use Paypal, my address is at my website. Go ahead and send a check or an LA2A for payment. :wave:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've ordered a copy even as we speak, looking forward to listening. I'm contemplating contributing to the next volume...is there a previous thread that describes the general submission requirements and procedures? Thanks!

www.wjwcreative.com

www.linkedin.com/in/wjwilcox

Thanks a lot jackpine!

I'll order my copy very soon.

Only problem - Presently, I have a bit of a problem with spyware in my computer, which I haven't been able to eradicate yet... it shouldn't affect PayPal security, but just for my peace of mind, I'd like to resolve this thing before using PayPal at all. Soon. :)

Thanks dB and jackpine, my order has been placed. These cd's always inspire me. I appreciate all of the volunteer work that you both (and everyone else) put into these cd's. Looking forward to listening to volume 12..
When most people go to work, they work. When musicians go to work, they play. Which do you prefer?

Are we taking up a collection to buy one for you-know-who? I just thought with the talk of his impending contribution to the next CD, he might want to know what he's in for.

There's my 2 cents anyway. :)

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

Yep, you don't have to be on the Comp to buy it, you know... Just like one doesn't need to be Mariah's keyboardist to buy one of her CDs (although I must admit I may enjoy a job like that).

So we're talking to you, Messrs Horne, Gas In The Car, Jazzwee, etc. Don't miss that one, since Sue is playing on it, it might be the best KC Comp ever, who knows... :wave:

So we're talking to you, Messrs Horne, Gas In The Car, Jazzwee, etc. Don't miss that one, since Sue is playing on it, it might be the best KC Comp ever, who knows... :wave:

Well that's very sweet of you Cy. It shouldn't matter one way or the other if so and so doesn't pick up on the opportunity to stop and listen, so let's not let it. OK? ok.

I do think Dave should be granted a personal exemption from doing the right thing. He's convinced we all cheat anyway.

Here's to Laurie Z, her friends, my friends... catch you all later.

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

Looking forward to hearing you guys and gals!

I love Pay Pal - it's like I take junk. I find this junk pretty much everywhere around the house, old gear, the neighbor's junk that they're getting rid of, stuff I see at thrift stores when I drop up un-eBay-able junk (like Beta 58's for $3.00 that work :thu:), etc., etc. Then, I put it on eBay, and I ship it off to somewhere over the rainbow. Magically, I have money in my Pay Pal credit card account that I can spend. It's like turning junk into money. I love it.

ivorycj

Main stuff: Yamaha CP88 | Korg Kronos 2 73 | Kurzweil Forte 7 | 1898 Steinway I

Can we advertise this online? Will you have enough tools and funds to keep up the production if there's a lot of demand?

Absolutely not.

These are only made for fun, not for profit. It is a way for us to share our music with each other, nothing more.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Kinda like the home shopping network.....

(cue smarmy salesguy voice over)...

Yesssssss music fans. It's the keyboard corner volume 12 on sale now for the low low price of 10 dollars. There's only minutes left on this once in a lifetime deal. You heard right . Once they're gone they're really gone.

Act now and we won't send one to your boss.

Void where prohibited by law..... or Db :)

Archived