Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Why keyboard players are perceived as dorks.

mate stubb

Borat03.lg.jpg

This Keetar bees coming from automatic factory near Arctic Circle.

And he only made it to #17 :facepalm:

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guy in the 1st vid reminds me of my friends older sister's boyfriend in high school with the hair and stache. Pure gold on the video! I enjoyed the organ player guy in the Aussie clip too, he knows it's cheesy and plays it up to the fullest.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Dan do people every think you are a bouncer when you load in or are at a club. It happens to me sometimes or someone shows me a license at the door!

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

I'm not sure we will ever recover from this. You MUST last until at least :40 in.

[video:youtube]

Jesus Moe, I'm starting to worry about your state of mind ...........

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

Dan do people every think you are a bouncer when you load in or are at a club. It happens to me sometimes or someone shows me a license at the door!

Not so much anymore. When I was lifting real heavy it happened sometimes. Now I'm just an old guy. My son comes with me to a lot of the Echoes shows to roadie. He had a bouncer at a place tell him "i don't think we'll have any problems tonight, but between the 2 of us we can handle it". He makes me look small, he's 6'2 and 290lbs and works a physical day job as a foreman for a fence company. Big giant viking beard to go with it lol.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Starts out a little slow.

If things didn't go well....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o5BsdQuK7VI/TZ_EzHgCurI/AAAAAAAACUs/LWuXyRRHF3Q/s1600/kfc+bucket+of+chicken.gif

Off topic, but you should check out KFC's twitter account, and look at the 11 accounts that they follow. VERY clever.

https://twitter.com/kfc/following

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

Archived