Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Merry Christmas and gratitude

timwat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very Merry Christmas, and the best of holiday cheer to all my friends on the KC...!

Happy Holidays from the Universe

334216_519082558112760_1490492714_o.jpg

Busch.

First glance, I thought BurningBusch was pointing out Ghost Planet on a star map... :P

This is really what MIDI was originally about encouraging cooperation between companies that make the world a more creative place." - Dave Smith

Merry Christmas to all, and nobody's more grateful for KC than I. :cool:

I'd argue with you about that I had the strength. :D

Merry Christmas, Sue and SK!

And thanks for the picture!

This is a very rare shot of me at a real piano actually having fun.

http://B3and88.com/img/yikes.png

And here's a more typical shot ...

http://B3and88.com/img/i-hate-this-shit.png

... of me with my back to the piano and a face full of stuff I don't like doing.

Yes, stepay, that is a purse and nobody's ever said one effing word to me about it. You don't want to know what I keep in there. I think I've even held my own purse, my mom's, and my sister's all at the same time in a store once. It's no big deal.

--wmp

A very Merry Christmas to all y'alls! Definitely the coolest virtual hang around... and the Midwest hang a month ago was an over the top cool thing. Kinda like a "show & share" for adult keyboard geeks. What could be better (other than a private party with the Swedish bikini team)?

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

(other than a private party with the Swedish bikini team)?
Wait - when was that? Was I too busy off shivering somewhere?

;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

;)

I think it was during that hour, or so, that you were asleep under the MOX8 :poke:;)

-------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a joyous Yuletide to all !

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

;)

I think it was during that hour, or so, that you were asleep under the MOX8 :poke:;)

:D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Merry Christmas. And I love being around such a diverse group of keyboardists.

Keyboardists/drummers

Keyboardists/guitarists

Keyboardists/bassests

Keyboardists/photographers

Keyboardists/technicians

Keyboardists/computer exterts

Keyboardists/doct... well, no. I still have not found a good doctor here.

I was on a photography forum the other day asking a question and then thought "I'd probably get a better answer on Keyboard Corner." Over time I have built a lot of trust in the advice given here.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I was on a photography forum the other day asking a question and then thought "I'd probably get a better answer on Keyboard Corner." Over time I have built a lot of trust in the advice given here.

I've almost spent more money on photography gear this year than music gear.

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

Each one is even cooler in real life than they are on the net - makes for a great hang.

You haven't met me yet.... :sleep:

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Each one is even cooler in real life than they are on the net - makes for a great hang.

You haven't met me yet.... :sleep:

I guess there's an exception to every rule - guess I'll have to wait and see :laugh:
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

I've almost spent more money on photography gear this year than music gear.

I definitely have. I blew up a camera taking long exposure photos of the Mendocino Coast this summer, and had to buy a Nikon D7000 from the nearest store so as not to destroy my photographic trip!!!!!! I've begun doing photography pretty much as often as I do music. That combined with the fact that I have all that I need to record, play guitar, play keyboards, whatever means that I won't be spending that much money on music equipment until I need to upgrade my computer/DAW on down the road.

And yeah, this place does have awesome answers and a generally high quality of responses. :thu:

Merry Christmas to all, and nobody's more grateful for KC than I. :cool: I won't speak for SK. ;)

Hey, sixty minute countdown is on! We're debating whether to cut down a tree (by moonlight?) or head out to a friend's party. Think it'll be the latter.

:wave:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/gangsu/Photoon2012-11-25at0053_zps18d12fe9.jpg

Before this topic drops off of Page 1, I want to tell you what a fantastic photo this is, SK & Sue.

It was great to see you at the Mid-Atlantic Keyboard Corner Forum Hang in Petersburg!

My best to you -

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived