Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I think we need ONE MORE thread about Joe...

mcgoo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy b-day brotha Joe Muscara. :thu:

I'd imagine the recently acquired Hammond and a space to put it were your gifts. :laugh:

Also, congrats in having reached the 10k club. Enjoy your day mayne. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Happy Birthday Joe. Feel free to spend your National Holiday searching for more vintage gear, bro!!
Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

Yeah... happy Birthday Joe.... Keep making great music! And buy yourself a Mellotron for your birthday.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Lori is gonna love hearing about all these gear suggestions. ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Now that you have a Hammond, you need a nice....I meant combo organ!

The correct term is TRANNY organ sir!

And yeah, get a mellotron.

And a clavinet.

I have a line on a clav now, but $1500 shipped from craigslist is a leap of faith Im not willing to take.

You need a Pianet too.

And a sparkle top Rhodes.

Am I missing anything?

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

What the squat, I have to post two different 'happy birthdays' to Joe ? Sheeezzzz, a guy hits that 10K mark and suddenly he's a celeb....

Happy Birthday, Joe. BTW, I think you need a Farfisa. And they sound really great through a Leslie 760; so don't forget to pick one of those up as well :D

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Archived