Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Birthday Mr. Bryce!

Tusker

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pim:

Take it easy guys. I believe he is still 44 years old.

46, perhaps?!

Whatever your age.... Happy Birthday Dave!

To you - and all other damn Aries hanging around the Corner....

:cool::thu:

45 tomorrow, actually.

I have to spend a bunch of it on a plane coming home from Germany, but the good news is that I get a bunch of extra hours of birthday because I'm flying west, so I'm leaving in the morning, but I'll be back in LA by early afternoon. :cool:

Interesting bit of trivia - in an incredible stroke of coincidence, not only are both the people who work for Dave Smith Instruments (there's only two of us) named Dave, have a one syllable five letter last name and love synths...but both of us were born on April 2nd. :wave:

dB

P.S. Brother Pim - always a pleasure to see you, my friend. Thanks for the OJ. :thu:

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Remember Dave, you're not 45. You start counting at age 26. The reasoning is that you've ALMOST done anything stupid there is to do. You stay at 26 for five years and then you turn 27. Stay at 27 for five years and you turn 28..............

Works for me.

Have a good birthday sir! :thu:

Erlic

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Interesting bit of trivia - in an incredible stroke of coincidence, not only are both the people who work for Dave Smith Instruments (there's only two of us) named Dave, have a one syllable five letter last name and love synths...but both of us were born on April 2nd. :freak:

Both male, Caucasian, American musicians who speak English and live in California?

Happy birthday, Dave and Dave!!!

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by Dan South:

Happy birthday, Dave and Dave!!!

:thu::thu:

...and, in the interest of not inadvertently missing anyone else, Happy Birthday to everyone on this or any other forum and all the people in the world.

See, I've got it all figured out. Here, in California, your birthday only lasts 23 hours because at 2:00 AM everyone sets the clock ahead. So, you work your way around that by getting a gig with ADAM so you can start celebrating your birthday 10 hours earlier in Germany and finish celebrating it at midnight in California. Et voilà a 33 hour birthday!

Dave Bryce, you're one smart guy! :thu:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Interesting bit of trivia - in an incredible stroke of coincidence, not only are both the people who work for Dave Smith Instruments (there's only two of us) named Dave, have a one syllable five letter last name and love synths...but both of us were born on April 2nd. :freak:

That's amazing - unless of course DS screened the numerous amount of applicants looking for those specific qualifications. :D

Happy Birthday dB. :thu:

Happy Birthday!

:cool::thu:

Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

Archived