Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NBA PLAYOFFS!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patience, my friends. The camera arrangement fell through, so I'm working on another. As the husband of a fertile wife, I shall have no problem with the othe piece of the puzzle...
Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Originally posted by Rabid:

I have a digital camera but I will not be in the New York area until September.

Are we gonna have to wait until September???

Mag,

Go to Al's Appliances, Best Buy, Circuit City, Dave's Digitals, or Edna's Entertainment etc., ...and ask to "test" one of the digital cameras (the kind with a floppy), and 'viola' you've got your picture.

Hey, while we're waiting...how 'bout them Sparks? :D

http://home.earthlink.net/~jeffannak/mwadi_mabika_dribble_020625.jpg

Eight game winning streak, 11-1 record, leading the West. Is any of this sounding familiar? Even the chicks in L.A. rule. :)

- Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff, TASCAM Guy:

Hey, while we're waiting...how 'bout them Sparks? :D

Eight game winning streak, 11-1 record, leading the West. Is any of this sounding familiar? Even the chicks in L.A. rule. :)

- Jeff

I think Mag is hoping this thread will eventually just go away. (not gonna happen)

This is starting to take longer than it did for the Nets to make the playoffs...or for Webber to come up big in the 4th quarter (still waiting).

As long as this thread seems to be creeping into the off-season, I thought you all might be interested in this little tidbit:

Originally posted by The Arizona Republic:

Sponsor counters Suns' suit

Hancock claims coach had affair

Craig Harris

The Arizona Republic

June 29, 2002

Hancock Communities ended its longstanding sponsorship deal with the Phoenix Suns because the team's coach, Frank Johnson, was allegedly having an affair with the sponsor's wife, according to a lawsuit filed Friday.

The lawsuit follows legal action by the team, which is seeking to enforce the $3 million sponsorship with the Valley homebuilder.

More here...

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

Originally posted by soapbox:

...ended its longstanding sponsorship deal with the Phoenix Suns because the team's coach, Frank Johnson, was allegedly having an affair with the sponsor's wife

Mrs. Nike???

I think the lakers fared darn well in the draft for a defending champ. Kareem Rush is a legit prospect, IMO. The Kings took Dickau. They traded him to Atlanta, but I didn't see for whom or what. Anyone know?
Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

Originally posted by Magpel:

The Kings took Dickau. They traded him to Atlanta, but I didn't see for whom or what. Anyone know?

I'm not sure, but there's also some talk that after signing Bibby, they may have to cut Vlade, or Hedo loose.

Originally posted by Steve LeBlanc:

haha...don't worry that great ass will return

All great asses do. Return, that is. Sometimes with a vengeance.

Coming to theaters in Fall 2002: The Return of the Great Ass.

You thought the first Great Ass was a thrill ride. But hang onto your seat..."The Return of the Great Ass" is the best sequel since Godfather Part II, according to Joel Siegel. Instead of being a regular Ass in a regular town, this Ass is great, and it's coming for you! Look out...this Ass has your name all over it!

Get the director's cut of "The Return of the Great Ass" on DVD, complete with the really bad scenes we purposefully edited from the theatrical version! Available later this fall!

- Jeff

Archived