Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You look a lot different that your foot with the expanding eyeball! Your singer doesn't speak European in Europe? :wave:

Last time you were in my neck of the woods was a weekend and I was playing, but the time before that was a Sunday at Broadway Oyster bar I think (or maybe BB's, I don't remember). I had just (re-)joined the forum and didn't think as much of it. Next time you're in St. Louis area or Central IL and it's not a Fri or Sat night, I'd love to check you out!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Joe - I haven't burned any joints down since the early 90's.
:D bwah ha ha! I didn't see that coming at all. I don't know why not, either.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I recently played my first organ trio gig. It was a blast! I had a really good time. Obviously I need to learn a lot... However, you may see that I did a lot of thinking on my solo build-up :D

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqzY635fLw

My Franken-organ is a Yamaha P-250 as lower and Electro 3 as upper manual.

It's not a clone, it's a Suzuki.

Hey all,

Here is a track by my band Thousand Houses called "Endless Wheel" from our latest album, Reset.

I am playing clav, Hammond and Wurly on it.

Let me know what you think.

www.thousandhouses.com/mp3s/EndlessWheel.mp3

My band Thousand Houses: www.thousandhouses.com

I like it a lot. I like that the clav part is playing a part that would usually be covered on guitar. There doesn't seem to be a lot of guitar either, but that may be due to may aweful headphones.
I'm just saying', everyone that confuses correlation with causation eventually ends up dead.

• 2 weeks later...

My friends do a collection of mainly original (and very non-religious) holiday music every year. We do all different styles, and there's always lots of analog synthesizers featured (as well as other instruments). Check out anything with Joe Rozler on piano -- he's fantastic. We've got about 40 songs to download for free:

www.robotholiday.com

I have just completed the edit of my feature production that I've written, directed and scored: Beside The Manor Selby. Here's the song from the end credits done in "music video" style with scenes from the film: "In Grief Unbound."

I wrote the music and lyrics and played the instruments (keyboards of course, Roland Fantom X7 and Mirsoslav Philharmonik). It is sung by the fabulous Dyan Brown.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKnRsuSRH10

"The devil take the poets who dare to sing the pleasures of an artist's life." - Gottschalk

Soundcloud

Aethellis

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All, My name is Marc Paley - Im new to this Forum but I have been a fan of Keyboard Mag since the 80's. Im a Keyboard/Synth Programmer, Producer & Keyboard Player.

In addition back in the 90's I used to work music retail in the SF Bay Area with David Bryce and many others.

I have just completed Several mixes of music with some killer musicians on in. There is some Jazz, Rock, Fusion & More.

Check it out - Id love to get some feedback from my keyboard peers.

LINK to my Music - http://www.myspace.com/marcpaley

Peace out !!

Marc

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke.

- My original music projects: http://www.myspace.com/marcpaley