Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

Well, I need another reality check. It's 2:30 and I've been up late working on the same tune. Here's a new version:

Elements2.mp3

At work and can't wait to get home to really listen to this.

Nice work even through I am listening through these Crappy work speakers and low volume.

MY Toys - Kurzweil PC1X, Roland A-90, Yamaha KX88, Yamaha CS1x, Novation 49SL MkII, Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2, JBL PRX615M

My Music Page

I've been lurking here for a couple of years with only a few posts, but nevertheless have found much useful information and valuable shared experiences here.

I've been playing jazz piano for about 25 years and finally had time last year to gather some of my own solo compositions into a form of album.

http://www.vsamp.com/music/index.html

All compositions are mine and were recorded live on a Kawai MP8 and rendered with the Ivory Steinway.

Please enjoy.

I've been lurking here for a couple of years with only a few posts, but nevertheless have found much useful information and valuable shared experiences here.

I've been playing jazz piano for about 25 years and finally had time last year to gather some of my own solo compositions into a form of album.

http://www.vsamp.com/music/index.html

All compositions are mine and were recorded live on a Kawai MP8 and rendered with the Ivory Steinway.

Please enjoy.

Just started listening but very nice/effortless modulations in the first one - sounds like a lot of fun to play over. I could hear Brad Mehldau having a blast on it :-) Still listening......

MHaylock,

Thanks for sharing. Some beautiful work and really nice playing. I'm really enjoying the second song "Not Forgotten".

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

When I have some time I'll really dive into the stuff that's been posted here. As always I'm astounded by the breadth and depth of people that post here.

New tunes up at the Brazilian trio page, with some guests as well: http://www.myspace.com/triobruxo

My Site

Nord Electro 5D, Novation Launchkey 61, Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, lots of plugins, fingers, pencil, paper.

• 2 weeks later...

Another short piece of homework. Again, not the greatest realization. Point and click in sibelius; export and use some better strings, but no playing, so it's a bit choppy. I'm just trying to learn to write lines, at this point, and move triads around.

www.bellmusicproductions.com/clientdownloads/Lesson9.mp3

www.bellmusicproductions.com/clientdownloads/Lesson9.pdf

The instructions for that one was to move the upper triads like this.

http://www.bellmusicproductions.com/clientdownloads/e4e3.jpg

Use all the inversions, etc. Then pick a root for the triad. Like for a C Maj you could use: C A F D F# Eb A E Bb G Db. Then run with that for a few bars. It's always kind of fun to see where those instructions might take you for a few bars. Simple stuff.

Another short piece of homework. Again, not the greatest realization. Point and click in sibelius; export and use some better strings, but no playing, so it's a bit choppy. I'm just trying to learn to write lines, at this point, and move triads around.

www.bellmusicproductions.com/clientdownloads/Lesson9.mp3

www.bellmusicproductions.com/clientdownloads/Lesson9.pdf

Ya done good, you have a good grasp on writing for strings.

This is a track I recently remixed, re-arranged, added some stuff etc. It's a Christmas Overture.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=301701&songID=7592417

Thanks, David! I'm trying to learn. I'll keep pluggin' away. Man, your track is really nice, as always. I need to find a guy like you around Vegas to hang with for a couple days, months, years....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dave, that piece rocks!

Linwood, I can't access your page right now so I'll have to check back :(

Anywho, I started working on a new piece...actually an old piece that I was going to finish for a posting over at Broadjam but I sort of strayed from my original intent ;) I call it "Running to Catch Your Breath" and the intro section is up at my reverbnation link in my signature. It's going to go full bore rock at the end of the intro, but you should be able to see where it was originally headed :)

Bill

http://www.billheins.com/

Hail Vibrania!

Hey all:

I sort of new here and just getting around to some "administrative" stuff (profile, introduction, et al), and wanted to get samples of "some" of my musical projects out there.

Meisenhower is my fusion jazz project and there are some tunes posted at the following page.

www.myspace.com/meisenhowerjazz

I also have a "straight ahead" jazz group called the "id.i.om jazz quartet" and I'll have some of this posted soon.

Hope you like it.

Ray

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

No problem Aarryn - with a name like mine (and my second is Goldstraw) I'm acutely aware of the challenges!

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

yea...that's mr t. Just got it a few days ago and trying to learn to play it and don't have it tweaked quite right yet and I need to try it with the bc1 and adjust the growl better. Of course it'd be better with the real thing, but this is just a quick idea. no more no less.