Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Birthday to `da Weasel

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A very happy birthday wish to a marketing genius.

KB Gunn

....government is a necessary evil, but it is dangerous nonetheless ... somewhat like a drug. Just as a drug that in the proper dosage can save your life, an overdose of government can be fatal.

-Neal Boortz

Happy Birthday, Jeff. It's my baby bro's birthday, too. 31 years old.

Have a great birthday with Mrs. Weasel and Weaselboy! :thu:

(Sounds like a family of superheroes, a la The Incredibles. :) Well, at least you're incredible to your client and us.)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Wow! How nice! Although I'd looked through SSS a few times today, I hadn't seen this for some reason until just now... perhaps I'm in denial.

Thank you to everyone. I figure, based on average life expectancy, that I'm about halfway done. But the first half's gone pretty well, all things considered, and I'm actually looking forward to the next 37 years or so (more or less).

Anyway, thanks again for remembering, Ani, and for everyone's nice comments and well wishes. I'm getting older, but I do think I'm getting better at the same time. :thu:

- Jeff

Happy birthday!

I figure, based on average life expectancy, that I'm about halfway done. But the first half's gone pretty well, all things considered, and I'm actually looking forward to the next 37 years or so (more or less).
My only advice is that it is amazing how far you can push that "halfway" thing.

Archived