Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ok that's it: you're all fired!

My nephew got fired yesterday from his job as manager of internet sales at a large Honda dealership. He was with them for 17 years.  They cited supply chain, economy, blah blah blah.  They offered him a small severance package which he described as less of a golden parachute and more of a wet pile of tissues.  

• Sad 2

Well, Sh*t My Hat! And I was just getting comfortable here. Guess I'll have to sell off some gear now...

• Haha 1

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

3 minutes ago, Theo Verelst said:

And don't forget to clean your desk

Desk, schmesk. You can take the stuff on my desk and shove it... :complain::laugh:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

44 minutes ago, Threadslayer said:

Keyboard Corner Forum. Where the men are men, and the sheep are lying little tramps.

where men are men and the sheep are nervous....

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

I didn't work here in the first place. I just walked in looking haggard so I could raid the employee snack bar.

Not your fridge, that thing is an EPA Superfund cleanup site waiting to happen.🤢

Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.
    ~ "The Devil's Dictionary," Ambrose Bierce