Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Heads-up: SpaceStation keyboard amp is apparently back

These 17 weeks flew by.

LOL, thanks for my first of the day.

You gotta laugh, to keep from crying...

Hammond A100 w/ 2x Leslie 122, Leslie 145 w/ combo pedal, Casio P5S, SS3, Groove Tubes SFX G5 cab + CPS/QSC RM4500 KB amp, 1955 Steinway 48" studio upright.

These 17 weeks flew by.

I started following this thread in earnest sometime in mid-September. During that time, I have joined and left several groups, read a handful of mysteries, endured the travails of the college-application process with my daughter, grown somewhat flabbier and become marginally more proficient at playing transcriptions of Wynton Kelly solos.

I can only imagine where my life will be when my unit arrives. :)

I hated to bring it up, but in my tile business often there are more orders than back ordered "stuff" arriving. The disappointment when this occurs really hurts.

Never have heard the quantity in this shipment; it's none of my business anyway.

Just sayin' that some might well have to wait another month or so, and I found that at least mentioning it early soothes the pain a little.

:)

These 17 weeks flew by.

I started following this thread in earnest sometime in mid-September. During that time, I have joined and left several groups, read a handful of mysteries, endured the travails of the college-application process with my daughter, grown somewhat flabbier and become marginally more proficient at playing transcriptions of Wynton Kelly solos.

I can only imagine where my life will be when my unit arrives. :)

I think the 76 key Kurzweil Forte will be out (with full editing capability) first ..... at least I hope so ...

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

My Sweetwater rep told me I was one of the last on the list for this shipment. So, if they get every speaker that was designated for this shipment I will get mine; soon; otherwise I may get pushed back to the next shipment.

Nord Stage 3 Compact

Nord Stage 2 EX Compact

Korg Kronos 2 73

Mag C2 organ

UHL X3-1 organ

GSI DMC-122 

Radial KL8

Motion Sound Kp500S

Macbook Pro 
Falcon, UVI, Kontakt, Logic, PT

If anyone would like to take on a great project for our community, consider distilling the 1000+ random messages on this thread to a short FAQ. Obviously, there's a lot of interest from this crowd.

How's this project that you volunteered for going?

If anyone would like to take on a great project for our community, consider distilling the 1000+ random messages on this thread to a short FAQ. Obviously, there's a lot of interest from this crowd.

How's this project that you volunteered for going?

:roll:

Want to make your band better?  Check out "A Guide To Starting (Or Improving!) Your Own Local Band"

Jan shipment was received as promised 9:15am this morning. I was prepared and I quickly and personally spot checked 15% of the shipment...as expected they were all good.

So I shipped the full order (87 units) to SW by 11:45am this morning (I had taken a leap of faith to book the SW Fed Ex truck yesterday...and I was lucky that it worked out so well).

After which, I left (very late) to drive 1+ hours to Anaheim NAMM to finish setting up the APD booth. So I just got home, exhausted, but excited we got so much done today, including sending off your long overdue SS amps!

Now I will catch 6 hours sleep (maybe) and go back to Anaheim as the show starts tomorrow morning!

Assuming usual truck time to Indiana, about 2-3 days, these should start their next trip to you by next Monday at the latest.

I can't wait to hear some more gig reports! I really enjoys ALL your reviews, comments and suggestions. I am always listening, and consider this site invaluable.

FYI, I was not feeling good about doing NAMM with just 2 units to my name...but I was really encouraged that so many pals were standing ready to loan me their cherished SS v.3, including Dave Bryce, Michael Lehyman Boddicker, Jazzmammal, and even Cphollis all the way from the EAST COAST!! THANK YOU ALL, obviously we are all brothers in CPS stereo now!

Thankfully these sacrifices were not required!

Regarding next shipment, in case any of you are #88 (coincidence?) in waiting; #4 was put on the water about 9 days ago and is half way here by now. FYI this is a 20% increased order size so should fill all the back orders and actually put stock on our shelves...for the first time since September.

I was hoping to get it here the first week of February, but considering that recent labor talks have broken down again, I do not expect deliver until mid February at the earliest...but I will keep you all posted.

Hammond A100 w/ 2x Leslie 122, Leslie 145 w/ combo pedal, Casio P5S, SS3, Groove Tubes SFX G5 cab + CPS/QSC RM4500 KB amp, 1955 Steinway 48" studio upright.

I'm in the same boat as many here. A gig next Friday night. For those who already have the SSv3, is there a big learning curve to tweak the SSv3 to be ready to play a gig, or do you think I could take it right to the gig if it is delivered on Thursday or Friday?

Thanks!

NosPup-I believe most of the older posts were just recommending starting at a neutral level on the spacial :roll: control and then just elevating it slightly to taste but I may be talking slightly out of school as I am in the same boat as you and will be just getting mine next week also

Nord Stage 2 88

Korg M50

Korg KINGKORG

SPACESTATION V.3

Behringer Eurolive B-1200D PRO

Iowa Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee

www.endlesssummertheband.com

NosPup-- Cool I am going to do the same..... Normally I do not do that for a new piece of equipment, but because of the info available on the thread, I am confident that the sets will be good and if anything it will be more like "wow your keys really sounded great tonight" :boing: Just gonna make sure I have an appropriate STEREO signal from all my boards and out of my mixer and let the SS do the rest!!

Nord Stage 2 88

Korg M50

Korg KINGKORG

SPACESTATION V.3

Behringer Eurolive B-1200D PRO

Iowa Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee

www.endlesssummertheband.com