Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's hear it!!! Post your music here!

really loved the organic synth sounds

Thanks all. I've been trying to remember where those came from. New Perc on old audio. Best guess is I made 'em on a Triton.

Not the first time I've wished I could get back to a sound with no memory of how I did it. :freak:

There's this old Mink Deville record............ :hitt:

Sounds great Texas. I can visualize the zip line in the Amazonian jungle, swinging through the trees. It would also make a good soundtrack for a surfing movie.

Try this experiment; start the Youtube video, mute the Youtube sound and run your soundcloud treetop music, sit back and enjoy.

Some music I've recorded and played over the years with a few different bands

Tommy Rude Soundcloud

Sounds great Texas. I can visualize the zip line in the Amazonian jungle, swinging through the trees. It would also make a good soundtrack for a surfing movie.

Try this experiment; start the Youtube video, mute the Youtube sound and run your soundcloud treetop music, sit back and enjoy.

Thanks, man, glad you liked it.

Slow motion giant waves fits perfectly!!

That's amazing, the clip fades right as the song ends!

That's a great catch there!!

Now someone needs to step up and use it for their next movie :)

Kronos 61 | Prophet '08 | Blofeld Desktop

CPS SSv3 | QSC K12

We opened for a band at an old theater sat. night that had the capability to give us separate tracks to take home. I think we had one of our better nights, if you like blues, enjoy https://soundcloud.com/den121961/sets/kim-brewer-band-live-at-sellersville/s-fbGWv
HammondCV,M3,L101,C6,SK1,xk5,Farfisa Combo Compact,RolandVR09,JX8P,vk09,Sound Canvas,CrumarTraveler1,Rhodes suitcase73,Wurly200,HohnerD6,KorgMS20,CasioCZ-101,Yamaha CP25,TX7,mx61,CasioCZ-101,PX110

I've set up a YouTube playlist of my music comps and video.

Cool stuff. I think I spotted Fredo Corleone in the "90 Miles South" video :laugh:

Thanks, Steve!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bad/godfather-smiley-emoticon.gif

I pulled that footage from the public domain section of Archive.org - lots of very cool footage there, all free for the taking.

Nice stuff, real clean sounding

HammondCV,M3,L101,C6,SK1,xk5,Farfisa Combo Compact,RolandVR09,JX8P,vk09,Sound Canvas,CrumarTraveler1,Rhodes suitcase73,Wurly200,HohnerD6,KorgMS20,CasioCZ-101,Yamaha CP25,TX7,mx61,CasioCZ-101,PX110

i tend to only do this late at night, which probably means something.

But...

Here's a song of mine. I don't take a solo in this one, but that's also my scratchy voice on vocals. GE Smith is on guitar.

Enjoy.

[video:youtube]

Now out! "Mind the Gap," a 24-song album of new material.
www.joshweinstein.com

Yesterday was finally the gig for the band made infamous in the Rehearsal Rant. thread. I hear we didn't sound too bad. Unfortunately, it was quite the PITA to get there!

[video:youtube]

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

A few days ago, out of the blue, an old bass player I worked with back in 1988 FB'd me saying he was just listening to a CD of Agency band (us) and complemented me on my playing. I was shocked to learn that a recording existed. He MP3'd them and I chopped/boosted/faded them and put them up on SC.

I think this my best work. It's proof to me that at least one time in my life I didn't suck.

They are all live cuts, submixed off a mixing console post-fader, with FX. Two from a rehearsal and the rest from a live gig.

Gear: Roland RD-250s, DX-7, Memorymoog Plus, Oberheim Matrix 6, Moog TheSource.

Enjoy. :D

~ vonnor

Gear:

Hardware: Nord Stage3, Korg Kronos 2, Novation Summit

Software: Cantabile 3, Halion Sonic 3 and assorted VST plug-ins.

Also, nice playing, Josh, Joe, and Bill! Proof of the diversity of talent we enjoy here on the forum. :2thu:

Including you, Eric!

:thu::)

Thanks, all!

Hi

Here's a tune sequenced on the Kronos, featuring the Prophet '08

I must admit, by your username and location, I expect something different. But this is still cool. :thu:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Hi

Here's a tune sequenced on the Kronos, featuring the Prophet '08

I must admit, by your username and location, I expect something different. But this is still cool. :thu:

Thanks!! Glad you liked it.

Yeah, we're kinda real laid back and chill out here in Katy, Joe...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/bkbkbk/f59f8ed4-e584-4d1f-83d0-f9bd3e9eabe0.jpg

Kronos 61 | Prophet '08 | Blofeld Desktop

CPS SSv3 | QSC K12