Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tsunami song 1 - Mixing / Mastering

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bunny.:

Not sure yet. Late afternoon?

Hey, if you drive, I'll pay for all the gas and beer and other goodies. :) If I drive, I have to leave Shannon with the two kids and no car. :eek:

Still trying to work this out. Is your DAW recognizing the dongle yet?

I was afraid you were going to ask me to drive :D ...we might need the 4WD to get over the grapevine anyway. Theres a storm comming in tomorrow if I remember correctly. (weatherman Tedster?)

This means I'm gonna have to get my oil changed.

My DAW still isn't recognizing the dongle..which reminds me I gotta call Steinburger....shit, it's prolly too late to call...they're in Indiana. I might have to wait until after new years... :cry:

0096 2251 2110 8105

Nursers and Forceman, I haven't gotten Forcey's bass tracks yet. Hotmail wouldn't let me d/l the tracks Steve sent me, and I don't see them posted at Nursers' site yet. Help! :)

Just checked again now - Forceman there are no tracks from you in the Incoming directory of my ftp whatsoever....

Phil, we tried to answer you earlier in one of those other tsunami threads. :) YES, FT and I are driving down tomorrow. Probably be there between 9:00 and midnight, depending on whether we hit any severe weather.

Bringing:

CDs with tracks & PTLE session. Distressor. Aural Exciter (for bass, do you have one?). Maybe a couple mics you don't have, for flavor if needed. Anything else we should bring?

I actually considered calling him to see if he wanted to come by the session. Maybe I will.

BTW, fatties isn't a detail I need to ask Phil to remind me about. ;)

You oughta ask him! :D

Originally posted by Chris_C:

the BBC intro is still pending i'm afraid.. but maybe we should just use it and get into trouble.. ;)

any publicity is good publicity!! only joking really.

IYHO was the classical wrong for it? shame but me no worry bout it :thu:

Normally, I would err toward caution (been on both sides of liigation so I know what a hassle it is); HOWEVER, in this case, what's tha harm? It is for charity, all of the donations are handled by third-party so...

Try the BBC agsin, document all attempts, and, if the producers/engineers feel it fits then let's use it..

It would be prudent to give the BBC credit on the website and production credits.

My 2 cents.

Regards.

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

Hi, I'm Fil and I'm a Vocalist/Bass songwriter player looking to help anyway I can. I've been talking to Shars and think what you are doing here is great so, whatever you need....

FIL www.filjones.co.uk

I know you think you know what you thought I said, but what you think you thought I said isn't what I ment!

OK whats the time scale for this..and what is needed. and also what format would you want the recordings, I use Sonar4 and so far I see you need 16 bit (44100 I assume), and a tempo of 134, cool. OK whats next?

FIL www.filjones.co.uk

I know you think you know what you thought I said, but what you think you thought I said isn't what I ment!

Archived