Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tsunami song 1 - Mixing / Mastering

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Aaargh! I'm having trouble U/L this... Nursers, there is not upload or incoming dir on that site that I can find. And for some reason, I can't U/L to your server either. I'm going to send you an email with it as an attachment... it's a 192 MP3, 3:53 long... you shouldn't have any problem getting it or changing the name, but I need your email addy! :)

:thu:

Is it under 5 meg Phil?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally - it's on its way.

Took forever to U/L the thing. :rolleyes: Please let me know when it gets there. :)

Thanks mate - not arrived as yet - as backup are you happy to try incoming on my ftp again (usual one we've been using)

Need help guys... I've hardly slept for three days, and my head's not doing well at the moement... :freak:

I sent it to you Nursers, and blind CC'd myself - I got it, but yours failed to deliver. :mad:

Songrytr, can I email it to you can leave it in your hands to get it to Nursers?

Need help guys... I've hardly slept for three days, and my head's not doing well at the moement... :freak:

I sent it to you Nursers, and blind CC'd myself - I got it, but yours failed to deliver. :mad:

Songrytr, can I email it to you can leave it in your hands to get it to Nursers?

No probs Phil, sleep well :thu::thu:

Songrytr - can u please upload as soon as you possibly can to my ftp- thanks :thu:

Originally posted by songrytr:

It's here...just listening through to make sure it's all there.

It rocks. :D

Nursers, need your FTP info. PM me?

as per above:

Archived