Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ok that's it: you're all fired!

1 hour ago, David Emm said:

I didn't work here in the first place. I just walked in looking haggard so I could raid the employee snack bar.

Not your fridge, that thing is an EPA Superfund cleanup site waiting to happen.🤢

I've seen Seinfeld a zillion times, still watch it :facepalm: and can always think of a relatable moment for these threads.

AvantGrand N2 | ES520 | Gallien-Krueger MK & MP | https://soundcloud.com/pete36251

7 hours ago, CowboyNQ said:

I think you’ll find that’s New Zealand.

When I visited there a couple decades ago, a local told me "There are 100,000,000 sheep here, and only 5,000,000 people. So if you here a knock on the door in the middle of the night; chances are 20:1 it's a sheep." 

I still don't know what he was on about...

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, stoken6 said:

Some threads are born weird, some achieve weirdness, some have weirdness thrust upon them.

This one is all three...

Cheers, Mike.

And yet others bring out the oddities in each of us...

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Why do Scotsmen wear kilts?

Because sheep can hear a zipper a mile away………….

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

On 2/2/2022 at 7:03 PM, 16251 said:

I've seen Seinfeld a zillion times, still watch it :facepalm: and can always think of a relatable moment for these threads.

HAHA - I keep coming back to this clip for a laugh.  The writing on that show was on point!!

• Like 1

Well, two days into my unemployment and I gotta say, this is the best thing that's every happened to me.  Finally I'm really working on my chops, transposing standards into different keys, hanging out in dive bars at 3 in the afternoon.  Honestly can't remember what was so great about that stinkin' job and the tyrannical slavedriver, Theo.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

Last verse for the BeeGee’s ‘I Started a Joke’…

Theo said goodbye,

And started the Forum joking.

(RIP Robin.)

There’s a tale told around campfires on the prairie.

Says that no matter what, Theo is still watching us with those spyglasses.

Bet he’s watching even now!

The term "human resources" is creepy.

It makes me feel like an oil reserve and they're sticking the hose you-know-where. 😳

• Haha 3

Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.
    ~ "The Devil's Dictionary," Ambrose Bierce

18 hours ago, David Emm said:

The term "human resources" is creepy.

It makes me feel like an oil reserve and they're sticking the hose you-know-where. 😳

It makes me think of Soylent Green on the hoof, ready for harvesting...

• Haha 1

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

-Mark Twain

I've been afraid to mention this in case it sets a trend, but I can't help feeling that the mass firing is related to my request for a raise...

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager