Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New KC Compilation • Quarantunes project

Thank you, Steve; I appreciate it very much!!! I haven't been able to listen to this compilation yet. Looking forward to it very much. Loved the last one. So much talent.

Composer/Performer at Roger Hooper Music

Product Trainer at CASIO

www.rogerhooper.com

He is not around here much, Steve, so I texted him just now what you posted.

Thank you, Steve; I appreciate it very much!!! I haven't been able to listen to this compilation yet. Looking forward to it very much. Loved the last one. So much talent.

see? One text and he pops in. :)

I'll have to text him more often. :cool:

:nopity:

• 2 years later...

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread - there might be a newer one.   I just listened to both Quarantunes Vols 1 and 2.   Anyway, to all contributors, great work!  There were a few standout tracks for me, naturally:     WP - Covid by Steve Nathan - really well done.   Not sure what WP means?    There was one with a really nice synth solo, sounded like a mini, can't remember which one.  I'm a sucker for a good minimoog solo, ever since Don Preston's solo on Waka Jawaka.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1