Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Any good Black Friday deals?

jeffincltnc

Casio

PX-5S $799 for the rest of the year I believe at any of their dealers.

Alas, just through this month. I have only one more week remaining to convince my wife. :)

It is simply a special, limited time discount. Back up to $999 at the end of November.

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of the online retailers have started their sales. (Not gonna mention names.) I grabbed a cymbal.

You? Really? :D

I am sure without knowing that you have more cymbals and snare drums than anyone else on this forum. :cool:

:nopity:

Acoustic Samples B-5 - 30% off ($76)

Sonic Couture Canterbury Suitcase - 40% off ($109)

those are both great deals but I think this year I am going to go quantity over quality and use my $200 limit for Komplete 11 upgrade.

Then nab both of those next year if they have the same deal. :cool:

Just got the Korg/ARP Odyssei for $15 - half price. :cool: My first synth 40 years ago was a white faced Odyssey, so It's a fun trip down memory lane, but with the added bonus of polyphony and having all 3 filter types to choose from. It's amazing how much difference switching between these changes the sound. :)

><>

Steve

From a Korg email I got:

KORG, KARO, Kid Nepro, Irish Acts, Kelfar Technologies, K-Sounds, KApro, Bolder Sounds, Purgatory Creek Soundware, Sounds Of Planet, Soundiron, Q Up Arts: A massive 33% discount for all EXs titles, KRS titles and bundle packages.

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

Some of the online retailers have started their sales. (Not gonna mention names.) I grabbed a cymbal.

You? Really? :D

I am sure without knowing that you have more cymbals and snare drums than anyone else on this forum. :cool:

Well, .... I wasn't going to mention it, but the DW Collectors 13" aluminum snare that I have been wanting for months was finally back in stock and well, yea... I probably do. :) Can't wait to demonstrate my new snare for my neighbors.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

My usual online printing house is having a 60% sale today. Time to feed the promo machine.

Hammond: L111, M100, M3, BC, CV, Franken CV, A100, D152, C3, B3

Leslie: 710, 760, 51C, 147, 145, 122, 22H, 31H

Yamaha: CP4, DGX-620, DX7II-FD-E!, PF85, DX9

Roland: VR-09, RD-800

Just ordered a DSI Rev 2 8 Voice with a 10% discount at a local Danish shop. Yay, can't wait for it to get here :)

David Dyrholm - Copenhagen.

Rhodes MK II, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Moog Sub 37, Roland Juno 6, Casio PX-5S, MBP w. Mainstage (+ lots of fx pedals).

Endorsed by Casio.

at least you have photo memories

Oh that's not me... found that pic online. :laugh:

Uh-huh.

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

Chicken Systems is having a 50% off sale on their software.

I'm very tempted to get Fusion Creator. I don't even scratch the surface of my Fusion.

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

Soniccouture is taking and extra 20% off current Black Friday prices until Monday. None more black than this. :cool:

Enter Code : EXTRA20

:mad:this is getting very tempting.....

I picked up the Scarbee 88 EPs yesterday and can't fault it....it is totally awesome......but another 71,20 and i will have the Canterbury suitcase too. But i have the Neo Soul studio package too......

I don't need that many Rhodes, will hardly use a small percentage of the libraries....

Please anyone talk me out of this asap, because i am only a click away of adding this Canterbury suitcase which i really don't need at all.

Unless of course i keep reading glowing reports from Mark Schmieder again and again how this Canterbury is really the best available rhodes out there......i want to know what i'm missing :crazy:

can't go wrong with a free VU meter. just tried it, gets my seal of approval. although I will warn you, if you don't already have a waves account and waves central installed you may find it too many hoops to jump through just for a meter. it is very nice though.

https://www.waves.com/plugins/vu-meter#introducing-vu-meter-plugin

[video:youtube]

I've been looking for a good plugin like this for a while so I grabbed it. I'm not crazy about Waves' system for authorization, but whataya gonna do? :idk:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Soniccouture is taking and extra 20% off current Black Friday prices until Monday. None more black than this. :cool:

Enter Code : EXTRA20

Yes! I got Broken Wurli and Clav, both, for just under $100. I already have, and love, Acoustic Samples Wurly and Pianoteq Clav but I couldn't resist.

Korg SV2, Nord Electro 5D, Gigperformer/lots of VSTs

Yes! I got Broken Wurli and Clav, both, for just under $100. I already have, and love, Acoustic Samples Wurly and Pianoteq Clav but I couldn't resist.

SC Clav is so much more realistic than Pianoteq Clav (I own both and an E7) you won't ever want to use the Pianoteq Clav again. Great deal for you. :thu:

I ended up buying guitar stuff, and saw other great deals on guitar stuff that I didn't (one retailer had new SE PRS guitars at 299, which is 200 less than normal for those models.)

Got a Plexi plugin from Thermoniak (sp?) for $4.99 and two Celestion IRs at half off...so grand total spent was around $15 LOL!

I kind of regret not getting that Canterbury suitcase. I'm not super happy with the Logic Pro electric pianos, at least not after hearing those demos...any opinions on the Logic EPs? Maybe I'm just chasing greener grass here. I also was considering the Ravenscroft piano, as it sounds better in demos than Addictive Keys (what I have now).

I'm on the verge of changing computers so that kind of held me back. That and spending $$ on a new computer for my son (had to use spouse equity for that one, I'm out now.)

Kronos 2 for $2199 brand new was the best thing I found (and bought!)

Korg Kronos 2 61, Kronos 1 61, Dave Smith Mopho x4, 1954 Hammond C2, Wurlitzer 200A, Yamaha Motif 6, Casio CDP-100, Alesis Vortex Wireless, too much PA gear!

Archived