Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Sir Roger Moore RIP

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spy who Loved me was my first movie, I saw it at the theater and they gave special programs away. I still have it. Some of his moments with Q were hilarious.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Very difficult to put this in perspective given what's happened in Manchester. RIP, Sir Roger. I preferred you as The Saint.

Here for the gear.

I always liked him. What was that show be and Tony Curtis used to do? (I know, I'm old.)

Fun little detail, I'm sure many fans already know this. In the movie version of the Saint, in the closing scene, as Val Kilmer is driving away, he turns on the radio in his car. The DJ is Roger Moore.

RIP, Sir Roger.

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

Bond, Saint, but Maverick was my favorite Moore when growing up in the B&W days.

Don

"Yes, on occasion I do talk to myself, sometimes I need an expert's opinion."

Alesis DG8, ARP(Korg)Odyssey Mk.1, Roland JU-06 & Keystation61. Stratocaster if I get tired of sitting.

Everybody says Connery was the greatest Bond, but Moore was the Bond of my generation. Say "James Bond" and I instinctively picture Roger Moore.

Me as well. My first bond movie was Live n Let Die. I didn't connect to Connery like earlier Bond fans do. Roger Moore was Bond to me.

The baiting I do is purely for entertainment value. Please feel free to ignore it.

I found it funny when I recently learned that Sean Connery left the role because he thought he was too old, and the producers hired Roger Moore, who was older!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

On other sites I've documented my belief that Timothy Dalton was shaping up to be the best Bond, the truest to the Ian Fleming books, and my personal favorite. Even though I consider Moore the worst Bond after Lazenby, he had the reputation of being one of the nicest, humble men in the business. I saw this and wanted to share:

DAifMDkXsAEisyb.jpg

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

Archived