Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Woman Jailedl after Assaulting a Man with a Piano.

DulceLabs.com

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"She reportedly became upset when she did not get any money and tipped over a piano, causing it to strike the victims foot, according to the police report."

Full story:

CLACK

Don't see anything unusual. other than its connected to some crime.

Pianos have been used as a ' persuader ' for decades. especially out of tune pianos which assault the ears of folks nearby

Dropping pianos from 4th floor balconies is also typical

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

I've been assaulting people with my piano (playing) for years. Perhaps I should quit now, before somebody calls the police.

My neighbors refuse to pay attention to the tip jar on my front porch.

Ungrateful... I am providing free entertainment. ;)

[70's Songwriter]

[q

It's a good thing the piano didn't land on a kid. Because then you'd have....

B flat minor.

:rimshot:

hah. Clever Florida time

we would also have a selfie on Fookbace

[70's Songwriter]

This sounds like one of those headlines we see at the SF Chronicle's shameful free version called "SFGate", where there are so many interpretations of the headline that one feels compelled to click to read the article.

In this case, I didn't. :-) I am just here to point out the fact that one could interpret this as a woman attacking a man who was playing at a piano, or used a piano to attack a man. :-) Maybe both? Either way, it can't end well.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

This sounds like one of those headlines we see at the SF Chronicle's shameful free version called "SFGate", where there are so many interpretations of the headline that one feels compelled to click to read the article.

In this case, I didn't. :-) I am just here to point out the fact that one could interpret this as a woman attacking a man who was playing at a piano, or used a piano to attack a man. :-) Maybe both? Either way, it can't end well.

Not clear if he was playing the piano at the time he was attacked with said piano.

Yes, in fact, having served on a jury earlier this year, I expect it WOULD be an argument at the trial.

For instance, one might argue that by playing the piano in public, he had given permission to use the piano for any purpose imaginable, and thus had brought it on himself 9so to speak).

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

That's when you go for the Unacorda pedal.

Although the judge and/or jury might respond with a Sustained.

The topic reminds me of a scene from the excellent "Zombieland." A smiling nun is speed-walking towards the camera, just ahead of a zombie. Then there is a broad shot where she pulls a rope and he's crushed by a grand piano. The narrator says "Poor flat bastard." There's a sound you might expect to find in Omnisphere. :Python:

“Drugs at our age?
 You don’t have to take them forever.
 Once you’ve opened the doors of perception,
  you can see what’s going on; you’ve got the ideas.”
        ~ Dave Brock on Hawkwind’s late-period purple patch

Not clear if he was playing the piano at the time he was attacked with said piano.

Certain to be a key argument before the grand jury.

I heard the DA offered her a deal, but there were too many strings attached.

Well you don't need to harp on it.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

-Mark Twain

And raise you:

What amazes me is that Columbia not only recorded this but went ahead and actually RELEASED it.

Their first album "Jonathan and Darlene Edwards" received a Grammy that year.

Hold it

Hold it

In the category of Comedy Albums!

Archived