Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What happened to Sven?

Synthoid

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was no memo. He did take a break when the NAMM speculation was rampant. I'm guessing he hasn't gotten around to reappearing after that.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Seriously? You're starting another thread on this topic?

Kanker has been even more scarce.

I've been pretty scarce myself. Sometimes the real world is just more interesting . . .

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

:( No one notices when I drop out for a while. :facepalm:

You noticed.

:wave::rimshot:

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Sven and I worked at a music store together a year or two ago and we've remained friends since then. He did take a break from KC forum for quite a while.. I think he was irritated about something (probably the obvious things that many members find annoying), but he has been back posting again lately, although I haven't seen a post from him for a week or two now. I know he's working a lot, and playing a lot and I'm pretty sure he's doing well.

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see another "where's Sven" thread! This will help to boost his fragile ego.. ;-)

(love you buddy!!)

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

:( No one notices when I drop out for a while. :facepalm:

I am sure with your high feather count of 9716 , people would notice :).

Brett

It has taken a long time. I may be the only member around from that era that has not hit 10,000. Not sure what happened. Maybe I hit that age. I don't post as often as I could when I was young

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I hear a pilot is in the works for a reality TV series about an 80's band trying to make it , lots of drama, etc. They are casting for the keyboard player which is very important part. Rumor has it it will shoot on the same sound stage as the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

:)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

What happened to Dave Horne?

I asked in another thread sometime ago and it appears he was banned. Reading his last posts I have no idea why. Yeah, I've got too much time on my hands.

I'm fairly certain that anything bad enough to get you banned is also probably bad enough to be removed by dB. I've often wondered what DH did to get himself banished...

Nord Stage 2 Compact, Yamaha MODX8

What happened to Dave Horne?

I asked in another thread sometime ago and it appears he was banned. Reading his last posts I have no idea why. Yeah, I've got too much time on my hands.

Was Dave Horne banned? He has come and gone a couple times. I figured he just left, but if he was indeed banned, then any of his posts that were bad enough to result in a ban hammer would have been deleted, I'm sure.

There is no Sven. Sven is a phantom that emerges from time to time when certain mystical conditions fall into delicate balance.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

He did take a break from KC forum for quite a while. I think he was irritated about something (probably the obvious things that many members find annoying), but he has been back posting again lately, although I haven't seen a post from him for a week or two now.

Yeah, when he returned there was celebration/hoopla... and then he left again. Just wondered what happened, that's all.

:laugh:

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Kanker has been even more scarce.

+1

Where's he been?

I noticed that too - he hasn't posted since his birthday in October, and hadn't posted much before that either. He's been on facebook, so I know he's still alive. Probably just been busy.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Archived