Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Winter NAMM KC Dinner 2013

Dave Bryce

Great pics (as always) so sorry I missed joining you guys this year. First one I've missed in years (got pulled into some work related things I could not get out of).

Anyway, looks like it was a great time as always...See you all at the dinner next year!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't put my finger on it...

Next year, Joe. Next year...

If RedKey Lounge is open next year, I'll book a hotel reservation now ;)

Joe, if you don't plan on this next year I've a feeling the midwest hang crew just might divert to Houston and 'kidnap' you for the weekend :laugh:

This past weekend: Another country bar, another gig; 20+ years of wash-rinse-dry, repeat.... Got a paycheck in my pocket, but missed the real party. Next year's gotta happen; two years away is too long. :crazy:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Excellent pics, and looks like it was quite the sausage fest.
My wife, who was in attendance (but exiled to a nearby booth; she did enjoy the company she was with), did make note of the fact that the restaurant was filled entirely with men, all wearing black t-shirts.

I don't think there can ever be another NAMM w/o a RedKey Lounge.

When open to the "public", it was a great hang. When it was a "members only/after hours" deal, the entertainment was....uh....well, you had to be there!

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

When open to the "public", it was a great hang. When it was a "members only/after hours" deal, the entertainment was....uh....well, you had to be there!

To think I missed all of that for a :bor:gig.... :cry:

That's it, time to grab the credit card and book next year's room :laugh:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Definitely sounds like I left a day too early....

Noah

Definitely sounds like I left a day too early....

Noah

No doubt!

All hail The RedKey Lounge!

Archived