Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Philip Seymour Hoffman, RIP

Geoff Grace

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead in his New York apartment on Sunday morning of an apparent drug overdose, according to a law enforcement official who requested anonymity because he was not certain the actors family had been informed of the death.
:facepalm::mad:

Anyway, sad to read the news.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

This is extremely Sad news , I can't believe it , he had the world at his feet , and a ton of movies on the boil.

We loved this guy , he first came to our attention in the movie "Twister" - a real intelligent and fun character actor , and super talented.

Another huge loss to entertainment over the last month.

May his soul party on.

Brett

What a loss. He was a real genius and a favorite of mine. A formidable, compelling actor who never overloaded a scene or tried to steal it. His respect for the craft was palpable.

My thoughts are with his family.

Truly sad. Also one of my favorites. I don't ever remember seeing him give a bad performance. He chose material better than most actors and even when he was in a mediocre movie, he was the best thing in it.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

My community had great highs and lows today from 2 Rochester area natives.

Renee Fleming raised the standard for National Anthem performances. Her mother still teaches voice at Eastman and posts Renee's magazine covers and news articles outside her office.

Phillip Seymour Hoffman passes far too soon. His mother lives in the next suburb over from mine.

Archived