Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm still a doughnut snob

Dana.

I don't know about you guys, but I've not been happy with the arrangement, the angles, and the ease of extraction I've been getting from the placement of the doughnuts in their box.

So, I've been thinking of designing and constructing my own custom doughnut box. A separate thread perhaps?

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would you rate your box of doughnuts?

Did you find them to be reliable and durable?

Have you ever had to deal with doughnut customer service other than at time of purchase?

If they were stolen would you buy them again?

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this thread...

Dude.... You have to arrive early to get the best selection of donuts. If your choice is limited, you end up with a donut that's not familiar to your eating style. That can mess with your head, and the audience will likely question what exactly you're attempting to eat..

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Actually, I think you-all know one of the best things to happen to doughnuts. They wouldn't be where they are today without this.

Mike Martin.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

There is a place near me called Desert Donuts, where when you order donuts they make them to order right then and there. One of the possible toppings is bacon, I kid you not! Supposedly bacon topping over the walnut maple glaze is a big seller. I don't eat donuts, but it sounds good enough for me to give it a try!

There is a place near me called Desert Donuts, where when you order donuts they make them to order right then and there. One of the possible toppings is bacon, I kid you not! Supposedly bacon topping over the walnut maple glaze is a big seller.

Sounds yummy! :thu:

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

I can't seem to find a stand to go above my second board that will get the doughnut close enough to bite while playing. Has anyone ever modded a stand for this? (and yes, I tried the search function....)

"Think Pink Floyd are whiny old men? No Problem. Turn em off and enjoy the Miley Cyrus remix featuring Pitbull." - Cygnus64

Life is shorter than you think...make it count.

Has anyone ever modded a stand for this? (and yes, I tried the search function....)

Yes. Had an old hot dog stand that did the trick. My mate Roland had to come over and run a chainsaw through part of it but that and a bit of gaffer tape and it's crude but effective.

Delighted. Much better than running Jordan Rudess's new cutesy iDonut thing he's on pimping this month.

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

What kind of doughnuts do sheep prefer?

They're not talking.

Somebody put a big piece of black tape over their mouth.

I don't think it has anything to do with CASIO though. :rolleyes::laugh:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

The last time I opened for Buddy Miles he asked if I knew where he could get some donuts. Knowing there was a Dunkin a block up the road I said, "Sorry, I'm not from around here." But I was thinking, "Dude, you don't need any more f'n donuts."
--wmp

Archived