Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: safe to eat?

Alchemist

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Idk. Whatcha gon do?

I said in my earlier post - "if you're still coherent in 24hrs".

It's been about an hour since you started eating it, & look what's happening already ! :wave:

John.

some stuff on myspace

Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73, Hammond: XK-1, Yamaha: XS7

Korg: M3-73 EXpanded, M50-88, X50, Roland: Juno D, Kurzweil: K2000vp.

In the United States, using FoodNet data from 20002007, the CDCP estimated there were 47.8 million foodborne illnesses (16,000 cases for 100,000 inhabitants).

127,839 were hospitalized (43 per 100,000 inhabitants);

3,037 people died (1.0 per 100,000 inhabitants.).

Those are pretty good odds. I'd put a lil oregano and garlic on the dish and eat that sucker right up. :laugh:

Idk. In case there was something I don't know. I just talked to my friend whose a biologist and he said it should be fine. Whatcha gon do?
Your friend is dangerous, for some years I was involved in Analytical Food Microbiology, consulting for The F.D.A. Throw it out!

In all likelihood, you're going to be fine, have no ill effects and...

DRAW EXACTLY THE WRONG CONCLUSION FROM YOUR EXPERIMENT WITH THE OBVIOUSLY INADEQUATE SAMPLE SIZE OF "ONE".

Good luck.

aka âmisterdregsâ

Nord Electro 5D 73

Yamaha P105

Kurzweil PC3LE7

Motion Sound KP200S

Schimmel 6-10LE

QSC CP-12

Westone AM Pro 30 IEMs

Rolls PM55P

We had a roadie who'd buy two burgers at McDonalds at the truck stop on a Saturday, eat one, store the other in his bunk, take it home and eat it on Sunday night or Monday. He's still with us, but then again, he's a roadie. They're built different.

If milk is left out of the refrigerator for more that about 30 mins I dump it. Best of luck. Any updates or are we too Sick to type?
Korg kronos, casio px5s, studiologic sl 88 studio, korg m50,korg triton, yamaha moxf6, hammond xk1, korg sp200

If milk is left out of the refrigerator for more that about 30 mins I dump it.
:rolleyes: Geez. Sometimes it takes that long to get from the shelf in the store to the refrigerator in my house.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Nice 1 joe. Should have seen that one comin. Move closer to the store. I did. Or buy a cow. Did that too!!
Korg kronos, casio px5s, studiologic sl 88 studio, korg m50,korg triton, yamaha moxf6, hammond xk1, korg sp200

Any word on Alchemist's fate?

Does anybody know what kind of gear he had? Ya know, Just in case... :laugh:

Unfortunately, he doesn't indicate where he lives. :laugh:

aka âmisterdregsâ

Nord Electro 5D 73

Yamaha P105

Kurzweil PC3LE7

Motion Sound KP200S

Schimmel 6-10LE

QSC CP-12

Westone AM Pro 30 IEMs

Rolls PM55P

Any word on Alchemist's fate?

Does anybody know what kind of gear he had? Ya know, Just in case... :laugh:

Unfortunately, he doesn't indicate where he lives. :laugh:

That's very selfish of him. I could use an 88-key controller. I don't mind wiping off a little dead guy turkey casserole vomit. :laugh:

Oh man, Alchemist (the irony of your screen name overwhelms me), I hope you are feeling OK. It can actually take days for certain food-borne illnesses to manifest symptoms. Not to worry you anymore, but, man ...

If you're taking a poll, I WOULD NOT eat it. I read in one of my health books that really, any perishable food left at room temperature has a safe life of 2 hours. After that it must be heated or refrigerated. For future reference ... perhaps MisterDregs can confirm or deny this.

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

Indian as in Indian or native American? Cause those natives cook up some weird grub.

The first one. You don't know what Spicy means until you try their food.

"The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king"

Archived