Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Way too funny

Dave Bryce

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is genius. Truly - to take what Mick "seems" to be saying, and then build it into a song that is pretty believable...

And, like TheFunkman, I had no idea what the original song was, either.

This is probably better than the original.

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

It's made by the same guy that did those "shred" video series he is a pure genius , with way too much time .....

His name is StSanders, always good for a rofl moment.

his Kiss parody is also brilliant

Kurzweil Forte, Roland Integra, Korg Prologue 8, KeyB duo, Korg Radias

It's made by the same guy that did those "shred" video series he is a pure genius , with way too much time .....

His name is StSanders, always good for a rofl moment.

his Kiss parody is also brilliant

that dude is one funny, warped genius! 'Love the whole shred series. Each one is a must see.

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

It would have been awesome if al it was was a sync to what mick seems to be singing... But it is also a sync to what all member are playing. At least timing wise. When Chalie is on screen, the drum part seems to fit, when a guitar is strummed/picked you hear a guitar. Brilliant.
I'm just saying', everyone that confuses correlation with causation eventually ends up dead.

Another hilarious one, this time sending up Paco;

slips in the theme from dueling banjos.

sadly, I've played a few gigs that sounded a lot like this. And quite few featuring the smattering of confused applause at the end.

Wish you'd never posted this, all I can do is watch these hilarious videos, and I'm not gettting my yob done!

Back on the Stones topic, I just got depressed. Why? Because when "Start Me Up" came out in 1981 or so, I remember thinking the Stones looked like really old guys. Now I look at them in that video and they look about my age. And, in fact, Mick and Keith were both 38 in that video, and Ronnie was 33. YIKES! I'm older than the Stones (were). :eek:

Back on the Stones topic, I just got depressed. Why? Because when "Start Me Up" came out in 1981 or so, I remember thinking the Stones looked like really old guys. Now I look at them in that video and they look about my age. And, in fact, Mick and Keith were both 38 in that video, and Ronnie was 33. YIKES! I'm older than the Stones (were). :eek:
Homer Simpson is, was, and will be 38 for the entire series. I passed that number a few years ago. :(

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

There's a pretty funny Oscar Peterson/Joe Pass one out there too. Not as well done as these but it's still funny.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Not that it really makes any difference, but what Kiss song is that?

Awfully funny stuff, but a pretty capable level of musicianship to match up the instruments with the video.

aka âmisterdregsâ

Nord Electro 5D 73

Yamaha P105

Kurzweil PC3LE7

Motion Sound KP200S

Schimmel 6-10LE

QSC CP-12

Westone AM Pro 30 IEMs

Rolls PM55P

I've always liked this one:

Sounds about how it would if I played it.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Archived