Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Introductions?

Here is my Hello

Hi I am Ian Dixon from the UK

I am 30 and a IT Manager (so i am get to read this forum all day long)

I write and play my own stuff, I am influenced by Pink Floyd, Genesis,Mike Oldfield,Jan Hammer

I have just made a CD.

My gear is:

Korg i3

Korg MS2000

Yamaha DX11

Jen SX1000

and some guitars

I wish i had a B3,Minmoog,Wurly.......

Have a look at my site http://iandixon.tripod.com for some pics of my gear and some mp3's of my stuff

This is a great forum

Ian

I've been reading this thread for about 3 days on my lunch hour at work and finally reached the end. Very interesting to hear everyone's story, so here's mine ...

My name is Nick, I'm 26, and I live and work in Golden, CO (home of the Coors brewery) as a test engineer for the gambling industry (a serious job, not some sort of gambler as I'm usually accused of being - http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif). I have an electrical engineering degree from the Colorado School of Mines. I'm an avid hockey fan and play goal in a rollerhockey league. On to the musical side of my life ...

I started piano lessons when I was 6 and took up 'til the end of my senior year in high school. I went to a really small high school (21 in my graduating class) and played the bass/tuba parts for our band because we didn't have a huge brass section or band by any means.

My first experience with keyboards (or midi for that matter) was late in high school when I played for a wedding for one of my classmates and was recruited into her dad's band. One of the guys in the band lent me his Yamaha DX27 to play since I didn't have a portable keyboard. It was a 7 piece at the time (I haven't talked to them in forever) and we played country, rock 'n roll, and mexican music (3 of the guys were Hispanic) in and around northeast CO. I was with them for about 2-3 years before I went to college. It was a rulin', fun experience. I credit these guys with teaching me how to learn and play music by ear.

I decided to pursue an engineering degree vs. a music-related field, when most of my family and friends usually asked 'so, where are you going to study music?'. It was a difficult decision, and I've yet to decide whether or not I regret it - but I'm happy so far. While I was in college, I dabbled with midi in my very little spare time and gained enough knowledge to sequence together one song but never had enough time to devote to synths and midi. I hoped I could find a job incorporating my degree with the manufacture or programming aspect of synthesizers, but my desire to stay in Colorado was too great!

A year ago, I found the 5 piece band I'm currently with now, 'Back in the Saddle' (an ironic title, yes - let's see who goes there). We do new/old country, top 40, and some rock 'n roll. We play mostly in Denver, Loveland, and Greeley.

My band equipment includes:

Roland JV-90 (Country Collections)

Roland JV-1080 (Orchestral, Session, 60's and 70's, and EFX)

Audio-Technica wireless headset

Behringer MX602A Eurorack Mixer

My other random collection of instruments/equipment include:

Yamaha CLP-560

Roland AX-1 (hopefully to be integrated into the band soon)

Peavey KB60 amp

Kawai keyboard amp

Martin 'backpacker' guitar (to learn on - slowly, but surely)

A wooden sax (also to learn on - even more slowly)

Wish list:

Roland XV-5080

Roland VK-7 or Korg CX-3 (still debating)

I'm hoping to get back into recording songs and sequencing. I've just been spending my time on the forum getting reacquainted with the new gear that's coming out and learning about anything I can. Kudos to Dave Bryce on an educational, informative, yet entertaining forum!!

Thanks,

Nick Hein

www.backinthesaddle.org

MainStage; Hammond SK1-73; Roland XP-80, JV-90, JV-1080, JV-1010, AX-1; Korg microSAMPLER;

Boss DR-880; Beat Buddy; Neo Instruments Ventilator; TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay

I'm 27, a financial analyst by day - ambient musician by night. My aspirations are small as I would love nothing more than a record deal with an independant, respectable label (ubiquity, ninja tune, asphodel, et al). Heck, a few singles on a compilation would be a nice start! Anything to break the monotony of being a "suit". So, I'm a mac addict, hard disk recording (Motu/DP) fool, who's been slaving away at my demo for a good couple of years. My favorite synth is my trust Trinity V3 - the inspiration for 90% of my tunes. For inspiration I look to people like Tori Amos, Coldcut, Howie B - originals, paving their own way. For laughs, I listen to the radio. ~nel

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: nelz ]

Originally posted by nelz:

Heck, a few singles on a compilcation would be a nice start! Anything to break the monotony of being a "suit".

You can always join us in the next keyboard corner comp (hopefully there will be one).. We are just finishing up the 1st one.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Originally posted by hatricklov:

I've been reading this thread for about 3 days on my lunch hour at work and finally reached the end.

Hatricklov, this is your boss. I want to see you in my office first thing on Monday morning to discuss the long lunch breaks you've been taking.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone

My name is Steve Chernove. I am 42, married with a beautiful 3 year old son, and a keyboard player from Los Angeles. I started playing piano at age 9. But by the time I was 11, and my interest started to wane, Elton Johns first American release came out. That was it for me. Elton was my nickname in 8th grade. In high school, I was a devout rock keyboard player. Stuff from Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Stones, Jeff Beck, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Bad Co, The Who, James Taylor, Leon Russell, Billy Joel, Joni Mitchell, Traffic/Steve Winwood, Chicago, and more. Then someone turned me on to Steely Dan.

That was it for me again. That was in 1974 with the Pretzel Logic album. I have devoted the majority of my time at the keyboard perfecting the chord voicings that Donald Fagen and all of the awesome keyboard players that Steely Dan have used for all of their recordings both live and in the studio. Steely Dan was the music that allowed me to form a bridge from rock into Jazz, where I discovered and embraced both Traditional and Fusion Jazz genres. Oscar Peterson, George Gershwin, Art Tatum, McCoy Tyner, Miles Davis, John McLaughlin, John Scofield, Larry Coryell, Larry Carlton (of course), The Jazz Crusaders, Pat Metheny (I revere Lyle Mays brilliant !), Weather Report, Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea (and Return To Forever), and a lot more.

I currently play in a Steely Dan tribute band called the Steely Fan Band (steelyfanband.com) and we play in Los Angeles and Orange counties. The bands repertoire is currently just over 30 Dan tunes though I can just about play them all (Im not lying Fagens songs also).

I also play from those ubiquitous Jazz fake books, and I am also working on lots of Metheny/Mays tunes. Seems like a logical progression for me Elton Fagen Mays.

Now for the funny part. I have just finished bragging about my keyboard skills, but my keyboard rig is practically prehistoric. Lets take a look

I currently gig with:

DX7 II FD midi-ed with an

EMU Proteus module and a

Korg P3 Piano module. Thats it. I know pathetic.

I use a graphic equalizer and a chorus going into an old Yamaha 6 input stereo mixer with a Leo's Music (from Oakland California - I think they're long out of business) cabinet with 2 12 inch ElectroVoice speakers in it.

I have always found comfort in the self-imposed belief that I sound better on this old crap than most people sound on their expensive brand new gorgeous keyboard gear. I own but rarely use the following gear:

1977 Fender Rhodes Stage 88 Mint condition - I am the original owner.

Oberheim OB-X

Moog Source

A killer red and mother-of-pearl white Accordian (Klesmer music, here I come!)

2 Hohner Melodicas (the red one and the green one)

Sorry nothing is for sale Im a packrat.

I used to play gigs in high school and college with the Rhodes but it was like moving a coffin. I basically couldnt play gigs unless I was certain that one on the other people in the band could help me on load ins and load outs. Quite a hassle.

In about a week or two, a friend of mine is going to buy the Yamaha Motif. He owns the Yamaha S80 and he is selling it to me when he gets the Motif home. I have offered to drive him to the music store chomping at the bit am I !! With the S80 I can come back and join the rest of you folks in the modern era. To my ear, it seems like the S80 has all of the Steely Dan/Fagen keyboard sounds that I want in it. Plus I can create layered sounds like the Rhodes/Clav sound for Green Earrings, or the Vibes/Organ sound in the chorus of Haitian Divorce. Boy oh boy, I cant wait.

I have only been aware of this great forum for about 1 day now and have been avidly reading everything that I can that is keyboard related. I send my heartfelt appreciation to our host Dave Bryce and plan to make my visits here very frequent. Dave, your Miles Davis story is awesomely impressive.

I went to college at UC Berkeley (across the bay from San Francisco, not the music conservatory in Boston) and I worked for 2 years on the Berkeley Jazz festivals. This was 1979 and 1980. I had the extreme pleasure and thrill to meet and work with many of the greats in Jazz. Miles was still in retirement at the time it was a few years before his The Man With The Horn album came out. This was when Jaco Pastorius was still alive and we had both Weather Report and Joni Mitchell for her tribute album to Charles Mingus at the 1980 festival. We were fortunate to have so many phenomenal artists at these 2 shows Dizzy Gillespie, Sonny Rollins, Ritchie Cole, Oscar Peterson with Joe Pass, Keith Jarrett, Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock with Ron Carter, Wayne Shorter and Tony Williams, Carlos Santana (no shit!), John McLaughlin, Lee Ritenour, Betty Carter, Art Blakey, Pat Metheny Group (I was told that it was Pats first west coast concert in 1979), and more. Great memories, and I think I can even remember going to college too.

Its been great to read everyones stories. I look forward to many more of them. I am honored to be a part of this great site for keyboard and music fanatics.

Steveedan

------------------

Let's see if I can contribute to a six pager...

My name is Pim, I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

I am from 1961 and that makes me... eh 40 years old. I am from the generation that watched Batman and Robin, Neil Armstrong, Startrek and Ivanhoe. (did Ivanhoe reached the US? - It was Roger Moore as a knight)

I listened a lot to the radio in the late sixties and early seventies. We had a few radiopirates, illegal stations transmitting from a ship on the Northsea. My older brother played records of Jimmy Hendrix, Velvet Underground and Deep Purple.

I got into synthesizers thanks to the brother of a friend of mine; he discovered Kraftwerk. I bought my first one after saving a lot of money in '81-'82 I believe.

In '85 I started to work at a music store, Nederland Muziek, were I still work today. It was the beginning of the midi era: lots of JX3p's DX7's.

By the time the Roland D50 came out, nobody wanted analogue anymore. Our store was filled to the ceiling with old Yamaha's, Moogs and ARPs. I gave them away for free to all who bought a D50..... http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/eek.gif I rescued a Roland SH09 for myself and I still use that little black synth.

When the Atari ST hit the market I was totally hooked. Hybrid Arts SMPTE-Track was my first soft sequencer. Cubase the second and the also the last.

Today I work with an MPC 60 and an Akai DR4, Soundcraft Ghost, some compressors and FX.

My synths: Minimoog, Kawai K5000s, Sequential Prophet VS, Roland Jupiter 6/SH-09/System-100, Micromoog, Waldorf Microwave XT and an Alesis Andromeda. (Red, serial number 10)

I did some Andromeda sound designing and beta testing for Alesis, made a few CD's (sold a lot in Japan) and the last three years I am into webdesign as well. I have a dutch synthesizer website http://www.dancewave.nl where I share all my secrets. (almost...)

I consider the sound designing for Andromeda as the highlight of my musical career. I will spare you all depths http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/wink.gif

I am a great fan of a sabbatical life. I work just enough to make the money I can live from, that leaves me a lot of time to what I like: drive my Triumph Legend TT motorcycle, walk through Amsterdam (dB's feet still hurt!) and joy the lusts of live. (food mainly)

------------------

-- Pim --

www.dancewave.nl

:keys: My Music:thx: I always wondered what happened after the fade out?

Hi Steve, Welcome!

Originally posted by Steveedan:

I use a graphic equalizer and a chorus going into an old Yamaha 6 input stereo mixer with a Leo's Music (from Oakland California - I think they're long out of business) ...

Leo's (now Leo's Pro Audio) is still on Telegraph Ave. in Oakland ... at least I assume it's the same, since I've only lived in Oakland for about six years ...

I should have filled this out ages ago but always forgot to ;-)

Anyway I live in the UK and am currently a 32 year old PhD student at Lancaster University researching mobile computers. Another thing I like doing is programming MIDI apps, esp the next generation ones that will harness the power of networks and allow collaboration over the internet to take place.

I did a prototype of a program that allowed users to particiapte in on-line MIDI jamming where people from all over the world could participate.. main problem is delay of course but I gained a lot of info from that which I believe people could still find useful... can't say too much here of course!

My musical tastes are jazz, jazz and jazz... oh and a bit of soul. :-)

Keyboard Heroes:

Joanne Grauer, Eddie Russ, Herbie Hancock, Dieter Reith, Joachim Kuhn, Chick Corea, early George Duke.. (Inner Source, Faces in Reflection...what a monster!), Stevie Wonder, Freddie Mercury and all the old 70s piano guys...

Current gear... RD300s (at least until Friday), a Korg SG Rack (yuk!), a Yamaha SY35 (used as a controller for SB Live Card)..

Used to have a rhodes until I went to uni and got into debt... had to sell it..(now thats painful..)

Wanting to get new gear over the next few months such as perhaps the Roland FP-3, EMU Sampler, and the Korg DR1600 along with some other tasty bits of kit..

Peace

Neil

Steve and Neil - thanks for telling us more about yourselves - glad to have you here.

My good friend and brother Pim - as the person who put up the first post on this forum besides me, I'm very happy that you decided to introduce yourself as well! Thanks!

I've noticed a few new people on the forum lately - say hi!

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

hey,i am josh conti,a self taught pianist turned keyboardist. i currently run a tiny,tiny indie music company.{no. of employees:me}. my music style has yet to recieve a name. some say i sound like david lanz, others say i sound like myself, still others would say i sound like david grusin... i am an avid jazz listener and fan along with classical, hip-hop, house, rock, pop, inspirational, and a long list of other styles to even me out. i am 18 years old and am a senior. biggest influence? my dad. second? chick corea.if you want to know more e-mail me at undergroundpiano@musician.net. i head for sound recording school soon...

Hey there, my name is Roland (no relation to the company, unfortunately). I've been playing for about 20 odd years and am a confirmed gear hound. I have a home studio with most of the well known current and vintage keyboards, modules and boxes. Recording is on Mackie D8B with a 24/96 or on a Roland VS-1880. I am learning more about using the computer for recording now with SONAR. Happy to learn of this place. Roland

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Cezar

Born: 1980-in Manila Philippines, raised in Sydney Australia.

I started off singing or trying to anyway. Ok I wont lie, egos permitting, I happen to think my vocal chops are pretty good. Anyhow, in the initial stages backing tracks came in the form of Instrumentals found on CD singles. Therefore NOT A great variety of songs to pick from. Amongst other limitations, (songs key, arrangements, etc). I seeked to find out just exactly how these backing tracks were made. Of course then the MIDI fixation began. That was mid 2000 and I cant believe how much Ive picked up since. Well I still dont play keys terribly well and my drum programming only works if I play everything individually (hi-hat going one and two and 3 and 4- then kick and snare with fill overdubs)but I now know how to do some basic programming.

Im working on a demo to send out in search for a deal. One question- If Im trying to showcase my vocals and songwriting, will production be a heavy factor in my demo???

Anyhow my style is Rnb. Difficult to liken to anybody as I so badly try to innovate. Sometimes try too hard and the general sound is just too wack? DOes that make sense? I mean sometimes conformity is a good thing. EG Dangelo's second album VOODOO great album but a little to left of the middle in my opinion.

Anyways I bought a Technics KN 1400 in 2000,not knowing a damn thing about keys, all I knew was you needed some type of sequencer to capture the instruments.

Im still using those keys, but am now saving desperately for a module. FYI ive decided I will get a Roland JV used obviously. I heard Savage Garden used it on their entire debut album.

I record with a PC 1Ghz 256Ram running Cubasis 3.7 (cant wait for the CUbase 5 upgrade). Does anybody know what I will miss out on if I get the Cubase VST version and not Cubase VST 32???

I have cheap multimedia speaker, a DVD ROm to watch my Stevie Wonder DVDs, a Creative 32x Burner, a Tandy (which is the Australian version of your Radio Shack) mic and im perfectly happy it. It beats purchasing an Usher CD single and singing along to the instrumental and recording to a tape deck.

Oh my soundcard is a GUillemot ISIS 8in.

Motivation comes from my everchanging Desktop wallpaper. The rotation includes Alicia Keys, Jessica Alba, JAss or Jlo, Christina Aguilera, and a Yamaha Motif.

Hey Dansouth, I was reading through this thread again and didn't realize you lived in Pittsburgh. http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif I'm originally from Pittsburgh, Pa., the Shady Side Area, know of it??? I now live in Bloomfield Hills Michigan. Pittsburgh has really changed. I visited a very close friend of mine last week.

Dave an outstanding thread, I posted earlier. A lot of outstanding folks out there, in the business. It's nice to be a part of it. Thanks and good job Dave http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

MY fade out......

Jazzman http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/cool.gif

www.offdutystudios@aol.com

Welcome Cezar!

One question- If Im

trying to showcase my vocals and songwriting, will production be a heavy

factor in my demo???

It's not always the case but in my own experience production is always a heavy factor whenever trying to convince someone to invest in your product. Even if it's not a product yet (Demo). This is even more true for R&B than probably any other style of music. If you wrote Country music or even Pop music the song might shine through regardless of production value...that's almost never the case with R&B.

If you have the means...why waste your time doing a so so demo...do it right the first time, it's worth it, especially if your aim is to get some sort of deal from it.

Record labels and publishers both LOVE finished product.

Just my 2 cents...take it or leave it...hope it helps.

Again welcome to the Keyboard Corner. http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/smile.gif

Peace and Love,

Steve

• 1 month later...

hmmm..i already started my own intro thread before somebody pointed me in this direction. sorry for that, but here's my story:

i'm a 33 yr old computer programmer from holland. i started playing when i was about 16, after hearing j.m.jarre's 'oxygene' and 'equinoxe', which were in my dad's record collection. After that it took me about 3 months to convince my dad to buy me my first synth, a JX3P (which i don't have anymore...darn). Until now i wasn't really serious in recording my own songs but recently i decided that it was about time i did something about that.

Now for the gear list:

Yamaha SY77

Korg 05/RW

and two of the best soundcards in the world (well..besides the ones inside a fairlight CMI):

TB Pinnacle

TB Multisound classic

that's it for now, see you around !

Ronald

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: erpeewee ]

hello all

im new to this site and to keyboards in general

my name is mike, im 18 (19 in a month) and live in canada

im currently enrolled in two audio engineering programs

(full-time at O.U.C. and part at O.A.M.) ive been playing bass for 7 years, and guitars for 6

my current aspirations are to learn keyboard & drums & violin

and to continue my two musical projects, my band "Cafe insomnia" and my solo act "spectrum".

musical influences... reside in The tea party, TooL, NIN, Radiohead, Stabbing westward, soundgarden, days of the new, perfect circle, rage against the machine, leonard cohen etc etc; although i perfer to influence myself with my own mind and ideals.

my current rig is

bass:

-jackson 5 string

-ibanez 4 string fretless

-probe 4 string (piece of crap, when i have money im gonna redo it though, fun project :) )

amps:

-yorkville 50w

-trace elliot 300watt with 12 band eq & compressor

-1x15" 2x10" and a horn (nice sound)

guitars:

-B.C. rich elctric humbucking (cant belive i dont remember the model...)

-fender strat

-cort earth 100 acoustic with mic in soundhole and piezo pickups on the bridge

-framis acoustic

-silvertone 12 string acoustic

pedals (boss bass flange, boss bass distortion, pro co rat 2, crybaby bass wah, ibanez de7 delay)

and varius programs (protools, cubase, soundforge, cakewalk, cooledit pro, reason, fruity loops, acid)

gear wanted: keyboard, drumkit, electonic drum pad, violin

I look forward to asking you guys questions as i grow in keyboarding :)

well ive taken enough space, thanks for a neat forum and chance to express

Originally posted by coren5555:

my current aspirations are to learn keyboard & drums & violin

Mike, Welcome! Those are some lofty aspirations. :)

If you have any of your stuff available for download (MP3's, etc.), post the link on the Let's Hear It thread so we can hear what you've been up to. Good luck with the violin (find a GOOD teacher)!

Originally posted by erpeewee:

Until now i wasn't really serious in recording my own songs but recently i decided that it was about time i did something about that.

Now for the gear list:

Yamaha SY77

Korg 05/RW

Ronald, good luck on your projects! That SY77 is a COOL synth! I remember wanting one badly but not having room in the budget at the time.

As an American, should I pronounce your handle er-pee-wee or er-pee-VEE?

Originally posted by dansouth@yahoo.com:

Mike, Welcome! Those are some lofty aspirations. :)

If you have any of your stuff available for download (MP3's, etc.), post the link on the Let's Hear It thread so we can hear what you've been up to. Good luck with the violin (find a GOOD teacher)!

ill be going into a studio next month, as well as recording my band as a project for school, ill post those, but the stuff i have now is shamefull :)

www.listen.to/cafeinsomnia

where can i find your work?

"lets hear it" thread?

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: coren5555 ]

Okay.. here goes :

Phil Kelly ( aka Graypencil )

currently semi-retired composer/arranger/former drummer now living in Bellingham

WA after thirty some years in the music industry - in Dallas, LA, and NY in the early

'60's "road days"..

Although a lot of my career was spent writing music for film, TV and advertising, I

have done a bit of jazz stuff along the way :

as a player, I started out in the tail end of the big band era working with Si Zentner,

Les Elgart, Ralph Martiere, the Tex Beneke version of the Miller ghost band, among

many others ..

I also while in Dallas, played a batch of gigs with the "southern road version" of the

Tonight Show band that was assembled out of Dallas to cover the gigs that the

expensive LA guys didn't want to do on weekends..

Jazzwise, I also did a bit of work with Terry Gibbs, Red Garland ( in Dallas ) and did a

batch of trio stuff with Denny Zeitlin and Albert Stinson ( rip ) in the eary '60's in San

Francisco.

I also was the drummer/arranger for a whole batch of vocalists in the '60s ... among

them Julius La Rosa, Frank D'Rone nad briefly, Mel Torme.

After a pretty good whack of arthritis curtailed the playing in the mid '70's, I basically

spent my time as a writer and producer cranking out music for all kinds of commercial

uses... over 1200 radio/tv spots and 350 industrial and educational film scores ( and

several features so bad they only turn up on cable at 4 am in Fargo ND :) ) These

days, I'm for the most part retired, and I love sittin 'up here in WA on my

ASCAP and AFM pension ... I still do a bit of work for old clients, a bit of record sweetening, some production library stuff... and the occasional pop symphony arrangement here and there .. and other stuff .....if

asked ;)

WEll ... that's the GP CV ... :)

I love this thread - I'm always pleased to see it pop to the top. I find that it really adds another dimension when people tell us about themselves...

Thanks, and welcome to Ronald, Mike and Phil - 'preciate you guys taking the time to check in. We're glad to have you here!

So - any more newcomers? Or maybe just some lurkers who have been looking for the perfect opportunity to post?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Okay here it goes you keyboard dudes.

My name is Rob Thompson. My family and I currently live in Charlotte, NC. We are originally from Detroit, MI. Got sick of the winters and headed for a warmer climate.

I am primarily a bassist (flame shields up). Who getting serious about composing and music theory. So after a few years hiatus from music a few friends from work asked if I wanted to play a benefit for work. I said yes and haven't looked back.

I usually hang out in the Bass Forum/Bass Station/nome du jour

for the bassists. I see I am not the only one. I recognize quite a few names ;) . I am getting my feet wet with composing and arranging some tunes for the praise and worship band at church. I avoided the music theory thing for years and now I am crash coursing it and loving it. We have a Kurzweil (model escapes me at the moment) at church and I have a Yamaha at home. I am currently investigating software and keyboards/midi controllers for my home setup. And looking into taking some music theory or piano courses in the near future. What I know right now is self taught but I could use a little guidance.

Hope you all don't mind a member of the rhythm section hanging out here and picking up some pointers.

RobT

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Originally posted by jimbyjoe:

sex: yes please :D (male actually)

marital status: happily married 7 months :D

Twenty-four years old and already begging for some nookie. Marriage is HELL! :D

Welcome, Kendall! Hey, have you seen an Aussie film called 'He Died With A Falafel In His Hand'? Wickedly funny! Be sure to contribute to the Let's Hear It thread when you have some MP3's to share.