Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tsunami songs 1 to 4 - website issues

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all rAwK!

Oh, one suggestion, you might (when it's done) post a short free clip of the tune (20 seconds or so), so that folks can decide whether or not they want to download it. Just an idea...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Phait:

Tedster, are you jumping on my bandwagon with your mysterious avatar? ;)

I reckon I can be a mysterious guy... :D Actually, that avatar is from a pic Ani took at my Westport gig. I used one of the tools in my photo thingy and made it look like an oil painting. :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Major kudos to:

Phait for the excellent design, graphics and all the work in putting that together.

Shars, Robbie, Fil and Norman for text drafting, technical advice etc.

Great stuff!!!!

Very impressive everyone ! It looks like some more relief is about to reach those who need it! :thu:

I'm going to do a paypal whenever it's ready - I'll be watching! (I can test it too as a paying customer if you like)

Originally posted by PBBPaul:

Outstanding job on the site Phait! BTW, PM me if you're looking for some paying web gigs.

I do have one other question; When people donate to the DEC, do they get any kind of receipt?

Sounds great, thanks. I'm gonna have to wait, I'm doing a couple other sites pretty soon but I'll keep that in mind.

As far as DEC receipt, I'm not sure... I donated via PayPal and got a reciept with that, of course...

I posted this on Craig's page but it may be worth mentioning here as well:

Originally posted by nursers:

Originally posted by Gus Lozada:

BTW if you neew SPANISH translations for the Web Site OR the Song's Lyrics, just drop me a message, I'll be more than glad to help!!

:wave:

Gus that's a great idea!
While not as accurate the Babel Fish Translator can be added to the site for free. Not a bad world solution.

Guys,

This is truly an amazing thing you have done here. The quick collaboration on the music, the website, everything. I am speechless! GREAT JOB!

I just used PayPal to download the song and it worked seamlessly. I sent $10. Hopefully others will also kick in a little more than the recommended minimum.

Once again - AWESOME WORK! Thanks for all the efforts.

Regards,

Eric

Archived