Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Never piss off your wife

This story made our news bulletin tonight: the guy is a DJ and was flirting with a model on air and said "I'd leave my wife and kids for you". Said wife heard the lot and thus plotted her revenge:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2192&item=4556985749

A guy from nearby bought it before hubby got home. Was worth over 70 grand.

;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moral of the story? Stay single. :)

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Originally posted by MikeT156:

Moral of the story? Stay single. :)

Mike T.

that... or get rid of the extra fat :D

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Gus:

There was a joke about that on one of the other threads about gaining weight after you get married. Something like "I lost a 180 lbs of Fat, I got divorced". Not gender specific, of course.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

A Lotus for half a Euro. that is one pissed off wife.

KB Gunn

....government is a necessary evil, but it is dangerous nonetheless ... somewhat like a drug. Just as a drug that in the proper dosage can save your life, an overdose of government can be fatal.

-Neal Boortz

One stupid, pissed off wife. :rolleyes:

I don't know the law in the UK, but if it's in his name I doubt she could legally sell it. And if it was in both their names or even solely in hers, the moron just gave away a big chunk of hers and her kids' future by selling it for so little. That's smart. :rolleyes:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

One stupid, pissed off wife. :rolleyes:

I don't know the law in the UK, but if it's in his name I doubt she could legally sell it. And if it was in both their names or even solely in hers, the moron just gave away a big chunk of hers and her kids' future by selling it for so little. That's smart. :rolleyes:

The ad does state she is the registered owner. :freak:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Good grief. What a dumbass he was for saying stuff like that on the air. I mean, even in jest, just from an interview standpoint, stuff like that adds tension to an interview. Hope he learned his lesson.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Oh, lest anyone think I'm simply being a female-basher, obviously ths guy was a moron who ought to know his wife better than he does. Guys like Howard Stern get away with this all the time. Some of their significant others even like it. Apparently this DJ thought his wife would understand. Idiot! :rolleyes:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Gadzooks! I just pissed MY wife off!

Actually, she pissed me off, and my being pissed off I think is pissing her off....

Either way, I better watch my stuff!

I wonder if the guy who bought the car will sell it back? That would be cold if he kept it.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Originally posted by Super 8:

Gadzooks! I just pissed MY wife off!

Actually, she pissed me off, and my being pissed off I think is pissing her off....

Don't you just HATE that?!

Originally posted by Super 8:

Originally posted by d gauss:

never piss off of the subway platform.... that third rail is live and 400 volts! :)

Has anyone ever tried that? I wonder if it really works.

If I ever commit suicide, that's the way I wanna go.

I used to work for a large metro subway system, and the word was that every once in a while they would find an unfortunate drifter who found this out the hard way.

I don't know for sure if it was for real though, but people were always dying in gruesome ways around there.

That third rail is NO joke! It's not the 400 volts that kill, electric fences and stun wands and guns are often in the 10,000 + volt range. They are designed to knock you down, but not kill you. The REAL danger is that the typical third rail is 1500 amps! :eek: That kind of current could cook a side of beef in about three seconds flat.

While I was there, two guys were burned over 90% of thier bodies by the arc caused by a third rail that was shorted directly to ground by a very large wrench. That's just the flash mind you, no current through the body. From what I know of electricity, it is not inconcievable (pretty likely, I would think)that current would follow up the electrolite ladened stream of urine.

Of course there would need to be a path to ground for this to work, say, leather soled shoes or barefooted/handed to electrical ground, which is about every piece of non free standing metal in a subway. So, if you were leaning on pnumatic pipe, or standing on a track. ZAPPO!

I really don't know what to put here.

A friend of mine pointed out this auction a couple of days ago, while it was still open for bid. I guess i should have bid on it, eh?

Airfare and transportation still would have been worth it. :rolleyes:

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Originally posted by dementia13:

How do you not piss off your wife?

*ding ding ding*

We've got a winner! Quote of the Day!

Tell our winner what they've won, Johnny!

peace (and thanks for the yucks!)

-Tim from Jersey :thu:

Play. Just play.

Originally posted by cleanass:

Just have her arrested!

On what grounds? The car was registered in her name! If the wealth is as a result of the husbands' income and the car was placed in the wife's name for whatever reasons; the wife probably has nothing to worry about. However, if the wealth is as a result of the wife's income or heritage; I would think that the husband may be able to recover the loss and then some through a divorce procedure. It would all depend on the marital property laws in the UK read, and as to whether or not any prenuptuals were signed.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by phaeton:

A friend of mine pointed out this auction a couple of days ago, while it was still open for bid. I guess i should have bid on it, eh?

Airfare and transportation still would have been worth it. :rolleyes:

That was a quick friend,..the auction only lasted 5 minutes.

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

That was a quick friend,..the auction only lasted 5 minutes.

He is an ebay FIEND...you have no idea... :eek:

I'd love to post something here on this, but I am afraid of pissing of my EX wife.

Would she track you down and subject you to her pissing? Would she force you to watch her pee, or do you think she would involve some of your property, friends or pets into this?

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Archived