Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The ONE

ElmerJFudd

http://s3.amazonaws.com/digitaltrends-uploads-prod/2018/12/b075xmybcm-2cropped.jpg

Unlike most electronic keyboards, the One Smart Keyboard Pro features 88 full-size, weighted, hammer-action keys. This simulates the heavy weight and tactile feedback of real piano keys, giving the One Smart Keyboard Pro an authentic feel (without the large footprint of an actual piano). Two beefy built-in speakers provide realistic sound, and the keyboard features two 3.5mm headphone jacks and a 6.35mm stereo jacks for hooking the piano up to speakers.

What really sets the One Smart Keyboard Pro apart from other digital keyboards is the One Smart Piano app. Available for both iOS and Android devices, this free software syncs with your keyboard, lighting up LEDs above the keys to show you which notes to play. Just place an iPad or Android tablet on the music stand and you can enjoy more than 100 video lessons, thousands of pages of sheet music, learning games, and more from the app. You can even hook the keyboard up to you computer via USB-MIDI to record music and use other musical software and instrument plugins.

$700

https://www.smartpiano.com

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a) Two beefy built-in speakers

b) two 3.5mm headphone jacks

c) a 6.35mm stereo jacks for hooking the piano up to speakers.

d)

the One Smart Piano app. Available for both iOS and Android devices, this free software syncs with your keyboard, lighting up LEDs above the keys to show you which notes to play. Just place an iPad or Android tablet on the music stand and ..., learning games, and more from the app.

On their website I see it appears under "Pro Keyboard".

At long last, a manufacturer now made it happen.

I waited for all this much too long !

LEDs showing me what I have to play, to me appear like god´s gift.

When I had this decades ago already ... wow,- never made a mistake and learned games while performing for big cash.

The cash came from the app too I guess ...

That´s what they mean w/ "more from the app" ... no ?

A.C.

This might be the future of the music industry:

Lil Miquela has become a digital influencer in the fashion industry:

Shes a 19-year-old fashion model and singer, with a Brazilian background. In a matter of two years, shes gained over a million followers, modeled the clothes of some of the highest fashion brands, and just raised $6 million to keep it up.

But, shes not really a she at all.

Or is she ?

In this video, its asserted she is a fake person created by some music co.. just to sell and market stuff

[video:youtube]

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Hmmmm..since we already have the Moog One, I thought this might be relevant;

:)

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Somewhat related, have you heard of the prank Payless Shoes played? Not sure if everyone was part of the prank. TLDR - they set up a 'high fashion' store named Palessi (haha), and duped fashionistas into paying huge $$$ for their cheap shoes.

Payless = Palessi

Some music I've recorded and played over the years with a few different bands

Tommy Rude Soundcloud

Man, Flight of the Conchords was so good!

James

x

+1!!

Are they still doing stuff?

They just had a live special on HBO, but I've only watched the first couple songs.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Man, Flight of the Conchords was so good!

James

x

+1!!

Are they still doing stuff?

They just had a live special on HBO, but I've only watched the first couple songs.

Yeah, I watched some clips from the HBO Special posted on YouTube recently and it made me long for another series of the show.

I also stumbled upon a live performance (not from the HBO Special) of a song I hadn't heard before, which cracked me up. ;)

Cheers,

James

x

Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.

Archived