Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Birthday ProfD

Doerfler

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the b'day wishes KC fam. :thu:

Cannot say that I'm thrilled about getting one year closer to the big 5-0. :D

But, I've still got about 400 days to round up volunteers to stand in for my colonoscopy. :laugh:

I might treat myself to either the standalone Akai MPC (Live or X) or Arturia V collection. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

But, I've still got about 400 days to round up volunteers to stand in for my colonoscopy. :laugh:

I might treat myself to either the standalone Akai MPC (Live or X) or Arturia V collection. :cool:

Plug-ins to fulfill you while you're waiting? :o

Happy Birthday Prof :cheers:

If you feel no thrill at being 49, take comfort in the fact that you ain't yet 60. Aye, get the V collection. You're still young enough to be able to tackle it and because you are swell, you'll make good use of it. Its an ongoing gift to yourself that will take months to fully unwrap. Thanks for making KC classier. :like:

"I like that rapper with the bullet in his nose!"
 "Yeah, Bulletnose! One sneeze and the whole place goes up!"
       ~ "King of the Hill"

Happy Birthday from another Virginia forum member.

I am a little new to the forum but have been lurking around and enjoy your contributions to the Keyboard Corner.

In my opinion the Arturia is good value for money, and I don't even have the latest updates.

When are you visiting your crazy friends in North Carolina, ProfD?

LearJeff is back in town. He's thirsty.

BluesKeys got back from a cruise not too long ago. He's thirsty.

I'm still recovering from a heart attack, but I'm pretty thirsty too.

Call me. I'll wrangle up the North Carolina Keyboard Corner constituents (the usual suspects) for a celebration of your newfound oldness. :cheers:

Tom -

Is There Gas in the Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

When are you visiting your crazy friends in North Carolina, ProfD?

Call me. I'll wrangle up the North Carolina Keyboard Corner constituents. :cool:

Yo mayne. I'll be making that call in the very near future.

Whoever we can wrangle up would be great but regardless, I've gotta roll down to make sure you're straight on the mend. :thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Archived