Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NAMM KC dinner 2014

Dave Bryce

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also in need of a pass.

The store I worked for ( Donn Bennett drums in the Seattle area ) has been sold to new ownership. I scouted vintage drums for years for Donn, and he always got me a pass.

I could really use a break because I will begin gutting the walls of my house next week due to the fire damage I had two weeks ago. About that time in January I will have a just a shell of a house, so I could use a break before the full remodel.

Please PM if you can help me find a pass.

Same here, I don't think I will be able to get a ticket this year;
Unacceptable. PM me.

Wow, thanks! I am in!! It will be miss K8 and I joining the festivities again this year. So now, where is the party this year? I need to check this thread more frequently....!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll grab the wheel for a minute here...

Consider the RedKey Lounge the check in point for the KC Hang Friday night at the Hilton. I'll get my room # Thursday, so PM me your email or text # and I'll keep you in the loop.

Marri's delivers so I'll get a bunch of pizzas to arrive around 7-7:30ish. Our rooms back up to the Lanai deck, so weather permitting, we can expand to the deck to hang out. Certainly bring a cooler downstairs for the Hammond show and other shows of interest.

I'll tighten up details as we get closer.

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Dan

Marri's delivers so I'll get a bunch of pizzas to arrive around 7-7:30ish. Our rooms back up to the Lanai deck, so weather permitting, we can expand to the deck to hang out. Certainly bring a cooler downstairs for the Hammond show and other shows of interest.

Weather's gonna be fine all weekend. I'm on the Lanai deck also, and I'll wheel a cooler over. Hope you guys like hops because I don't drink crap beer. :P

Dave

Weather's gonna be fine all weekend. I'm on the Lanai deck also, and I'll wheel a cooler over. Hope you guys like hops because I don't drink crap beer. :P

Dave

If crap beer is had at what can probably be considered the MOAKCH (Mother Of All KC Hangs), I think I might just hand my badge back. Years of posting mouth-watering pictures and someone would throw it all away?! I sure as hell hope not! :mad::laugh:

Sorry guys and gals, can't make the Friday scene. I have some friends coming into town that I must see. However, I will be on the floor all day Thursday and Saturday and Sunday. So call or text me if you want to meet. 562-644-1155.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

4+ hours working on my snow blower - no luck. Had to shovel for the first time in years. Fortunately the snow is light. Its coming down pretty good and it is beautiful. I also love walking my lab in this kind of weather. But tomorrow when it starts turning to dirty snow and damn cold I'm hoping to be on a plane to that miserable 70 degree-ish weather. :cool:

BTW really glad you're going to make it Tony - looking forward to seeing everyone.

Probably won't be able to attend dinner on Friday night. But I will be in attendance Thursday and Friday during day. Would love to grab a beer with anyone who's down to hang. PM me with your details.

Soul, R&B, Pop from Los Angeles

http://philipclark.com

Cannonball Gerald Albright Signature Alto, Yamaha YC73, Fender Rhodes, Roland Juno-106, Yamaha MX61, Roland VR-09, MicroKorg XL, Maschine Mikro, Yamaha Reface CP, Roland MKS-50

RedKey, I must post my regrets. Miss K8 has taken (mildly) ill, and have been summoned to tend to her. I hope to be able to resume joining in the festivities next year, when I will be celebrating a milestone birthday (at least according to the AARP!).

I had a GREAT time hanging out with everyone at the Redkey Lounge and at the Hammond show. I really like all you people quite a bit, and like hanging in the Redkey Lounge, preferring it to Buca di Beppo. Fantastic. Thank you so much to RedKey for being a super fantastic host and everything.

I too would like to express my thanks to Dan for hosting the awesome Redkey Lounge not to mention picking up the tab at Fire & Ice the previous night. With work and such I'm finding less time to spend on the NAMM floor itself but it truly is about getting to hang with all you fine folks from this forum. Great seeing everyone - take care.

I got to hang with Dan/RedKey throughout the MWKCFH, and he is an excellent host. I picked my hotel in Chicago based on where the Sunday hang was going to be (at Tony's). If I had known the hosting Dan was going to be doing, I would have located myself way more convenient to him.

You guys were lucky to have him.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived