Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football 2012-2013!

Dave Bryce

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I noticed that. What a day to have Newton on the bench, thought I don't think it is going to hurt your bottom line.

Yah, Matty R did okay. Who knew Cam would put up points like that on ATL's D? :idk:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Awwwww, man! I just caught a glimpse of the Buy Week Monster and he is blocking the road. No way around. I knew it could happen at some point. My plan was to sacrifice either a receiver or a tight end so he would grant passage. If that is not possible, I can always sacrifice my reserve QB once Eli has his buy week. But no, 4 players at once in week 8. 2 receivers, a tight end and a QB. I have no one to sacrifice to the Buy Week Monster. :facepalm:

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Find someone with a hole during a week you don't have a bye who has an extra player the week you have the bye. Offer a player exchange during each of the weeks in question with the understanding that the loaned player is to be returned immediately after being used.

For example, you could trade me, say, Pierre Garcon for one of my bye players Week 6 (my bad week) and we return each other's players after the game...and I could lend you someone like Andre Roberts week 8 for one of your bye players, then we switch back right after that week.

:idea:

dB

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys -

Ouizel is not going to continue to participate in the FF league....but I can transfer his team to anyone who's interested in taking it over.

Anyone wanna join the season already in progress?

dB

Gents, huge oversight on my part in not making adjustments for my team especially during the BYE. I'm on it now. :thu:

The PDExpress will roll and run the tables for the rest of the season. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Gents, huge oversight on my part in not making adjustments for my team especially during the BYE. I'm on it now. :thu:

The PDExpress will roll and run the tables for the rest of the season. :laugh::cool:

OK with me if you wait one more week before replacing buy players. :)

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I pretty much get my first choice...that is the perk of being the worst team in the league...

speaking of which, Manningham was scratched from last nigths game after I went to bed :(....

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

Nothing I can do about the waiver wire - it's set as low as possible (1 day) without being set to off.

Setting it to off would be really unfair IMO - it means dropped players would be available instantly, and whoever saw them first could grab them. With a 24 period, everyone gets something resembling a chance....

dB

• 1 month later...
KC Fantasy Football was a blast. I look forward to doing it again next year. Congrats Geoff, one of your wins was against the PDExpress. :thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Archived