Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

82 Pages? Wow!

Leh173

Hey Keyboard Mag felt a bit hefty when it arrived today. I notice there are 82 pages. Surely the biggest issue in a while. Sign of things to come?
Roland Fantom G6, D-70, JP-8000, Juno-106, JV-1080, Moog Minitaur, Korg Volca Keys, Yamaha DX-7. TG33, Logic Pro, NI plugs, Arturia plugs etc etc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I wonder what this revamp will bring...

Hey DazzJazz, yep another aussie! I think there's a few of us around. Don't think we know each other...

Leon

Roland Fantom G6, D-70, JP-8000, Juno-106, JV-1080, Moog Minitaur, Korg Volca Keys, Yamaha DX-7. TG33, Logic Pro, NI plugs, Arturia plugs etc etc

Wait a second.. this November issue has 82 pages. I didn't see any ksoper or Steve mention. Am I just lost here?

Oh - including the back pages and not including various classifieds on the bottom of pages, this issue has close to 40 FULL PAGE ads. -.-

If it meant less adds and more content, I wouldn't be opposed to paying double what I do (or more) for the issue.

~ Sean

Juno-60, Juno-G, MicroBrute, MS-20 Mini, PX-5S, R3, etc.

Too bad 70% of it is usually worthless.

The 30% being coverage of Nord and Roland products?

:laugh:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I just got the December issue with Garson on the cover, and I have to say, the new format looks awesome! It really makes me want to stop everything and read it now.

:love:

Great job Steve and the rest of the magazine staff!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Too bad 70% of it is usually worthless.

The 30% being coverage of Nord and Roland products?

Haha you have always got some shit to say on every thread I post on.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Wow when I started the thread I was referring to November issue the "Sherinian Special" but so looking forward to the redesign. Hope it arrives here in Sydney soon!

Yep, me likes. Congrats to the Keyboard team on the new layout.

Nice setup Mr Force, I see you passed the vacuum... ;)

Moog refurb looks great too M. Soper.

AND, Weird Al's keyboardist.... :laugh:

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

Montage M7, MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XS Rack, PolyEvolver, Voyager, Cobalt 8X, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

I must say this is one of the best mags from KB mag in a long time. I love the article on Mike Garson. It is long and the questions are good. I like his reponse when asked about being drawn to synths and morphing sounds, etc. He talks about how he loves playing certain synths,etc. but he says, "I made a choice that there's just so much you can do in a given lifetime, and if you really want to be an expert, stick with what you do best." Just a reminder to us all that we can get lost in so many directions, it's good to have an area that we can really focus on and excel in. Thanks KB mag. Your looking great.

Archived