Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Merry Christmas

steadyb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all the best in the New Year to all here at the Keyboard Corner !

Greetings from the snow free, and currently not too cold edge of the Rockies. We're kicking back, and watching "White Christmas".... :wave:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all, and in particular to the forumites I got to meet and hang with this year, B3-er, dB, Mark Zeger, D-Bon, Mo 'Wurst, and Tomkeen. Also, to all the guys I've gotten to meet over the last few years. Crazy and groovy bunch of folks....
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Little something to watch:

So I FINALLY get to see first hand the infamous Peterson family. Wow, I'd heard about the clan from my friend, "nephew" Tom Peterson. Tom is a monster Tenor, woodwind player. Love his sound. He's at 9:38 shortly .

What an unbelievable talented family!

Mom is killin' it on Sleigh Ride! Nice arrangement of Silent Night too.

Thanks Linwood, very cool.

Merry Christmas to the best bunch of people I never met but know well enough to say "Have a Merry and a Happy".

Cheers,

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Here in Atlanta, Georgia we had our first white Christmas since 1882... over three inches. Temps in the 20's will keep it here too, meaning we're snowed in for the weekend. Nice and snuggly.

Here's a quick shot of my holiday party rig featuring my Korg SV-1, a Music Pad Pro and a Motion sound KP-500sn amp. Those are "Bob the Flame Light" on either side of the keyboard. Merry Christmas everyone!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs473.ash2/74653_1582352352636_1050534551_31289446_8231287_n.jpg

Archived