Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bobby's gone out to the ball game...

Aidan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in LA for work a few weeks ago but had no time to do anything fun. (I didn't even manage to make my traditional pilgrimage to a nearby In N Out, which is really saying something!)

Hopefully, I'll get back there soon, although nothing planned at present. How do I figure out your game schedule for the balance of the year? (Is it in this thread somewhere?)

Best,

Noah

Bobby, what is the Padres W-L record on "throwback" days? If it works in your favor, get management to sign you to a long term contract. With so many superstitions in baseball, no one is going to mess with "we win every time Bobby Cressey plays organ".

+10000

David

Gig Rig:Depends on the day :thu:

I was in LA for work a few weeks ago but had no time to do anything fun. (I didn't even manage to make my traditional pilgrimage to a nearby In N Out, which is really saying something!)

Hopefully, I'll get back there soon, although nothing planned at present. How do I figure out your game schedule for the balance of the year? (Is it in this thread somewhere?)

Best,

Noah

Just 3 left: Aug 12, Aug 26, Sept 30th

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Speaking of the 7th inning stretch and music:

On August 6, the Grateful Deads Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzmann will lead fans in a special 7th Inning Stretch celebration. In an attempt to set an official Guinness World Record for the worlds largest kazoo ensemble, Hart will lead more than 7,000 kazoo playing fans in Take Me Out To The Ball Game.

We can't let drummers one-up keyboard players, can we?

• 8 months later...

For those of you who care, as of yesterday I'm doing a handful more dates this year starting next Wednesday April 13th. I don't know why they only want to do 4-6 games out of the whole year with organ, but it's better than 0. Must be budgetary? Either way, if you should find yourself in SD during one of these dates, come say hi!

-APRIL 13 3:35 PM vs. Reds

-MAY 25 3:35 PM vs. Cardinals

-JUNE 11 12:35 PM vs. Nationals

-JUNE 29 12:35 vs. Royals

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

Some work is definitely better than none. The baseball season has only just begun. They will add more organ dates.

Musically, we already know you will knock it out of the park Bobby. :thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

For those of you who care, as of yesterday I'm doing a handful more dates this year starting next Wednesday April 13th. I don't know why they only want to do 4-6 games out of the whole year with organ, but it's better than 0. Must be budgetary? Either way, if you should find yourself in SD during one of these dates, come say hi!

-APRIL 13 3:35 PM vs. Reds

-MAY 25 3:35 PM vs. Cardinals

-JUNE 11 12:35 PM vs. Nationals

-JUNE 29 12:35 vs. Royals

The way those are scheduled, they might get to the end of June and decide to add some in July, August, and September based on how the Padres are looking near the All-Star break...
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

The way those are scheduled, they might get to the end of June and decide to add some in July, August, and September based on how the Padres are looking near the All-Star break...

That is my hope.

I'm a big Reds fan, but I can't make the 13th. Keep us updated if you get more dates, The Las Vegans love to come to SD in the summer to get out of the 110 degree heat!
Kurzweil PC3x, Nord Electro 3, Nord C-1, Casio Privia PX-3, Yamaha DX-7, Korg Polysix, Moog Taurus 3, Yamaha Motif XS (rack),Ventilator, QSC K12, K10

Archived