Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Informal Drop In OT Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its any hot beverage so coffee is what I thought I would have just made it like normal. You can use any sweetener like sugar honey and stuff. and you can use rum instead apparently.

Okay I got my hair cut! Its now this short *shows how short using hand*

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

Yes, it is a Scottish term. My parents drink whisky in their coffee with milk. Personally I am semi--teetotal. Mostly I only drink a few beers at Lowdown gatherings or the odd night out with male friends. My wife doesn't drink so I rarely drink at home. I enjoy a glass of wine on rare occasions.

Strangely, I did most of my drinking between 15 and 19. I even had a job in a brewery then!

I was thinking to go here with my other half for valentines day.

I would like to metion that I don't valentines day because it's nothing but shops and consumism

http://www.goape.co.uk/

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

I did all my crying yesterday....and today. Tears are gone now....i think. We are staying friends. Bass dosnt usually help me with that anyways. Makes me worse feeling.

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

Nope. They're not all the best quality - some may link to audio of youtube etc. Neat for learning songs. I have millions of CDs, LPs and taped but sometimes you just need to hear something at work or to work something out -or experiment before you buy. Might not be up on the net for long though if you know what I mean! ;)

I thought I would write and sing Charlotte a song hoping to win her back. It isn't long and I don't think its that great but some girl said it was cute. So what you guys think?

Youre the only one in my life that I have cared for, Youre the person that I need. So please take me back I love you so Much I am willing to see My way pass the wall, I promise you I wont do wrong, I want to be perfect for you.I want to be strong

I promise you that there will be no more heart brake, Just the happiness that you are due. So take me back and let me show you that we belong.

The first time we kissed you bit my tongue, I was shocked but it didnt seem wrong, I miss your kiss agasint my lips, I miss your company, But most of all I miss the way you want the best for me.