Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ashley Judd,,,,, Oh my!!!!!!

[quote]Originally posted by the real KHAN shady: [b]BTW morinix (see I can learn), it's 'KHAN'. not 'KAHN'. You misspelled me just like I misspelled you. :) [/b][/quote]Too late, I'm keeping the name.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Moronix: [b] [quote]Originally posted by the real KHAN shady: [b]BTW morinix (see I can learn), it's 'KHAN'. not 'KAHN'. You misspelled me just like I misspelled you. :) [/b][/quote]Too late, I'm keeping the name.[/b][/quote]It suits you. Sometimes there are "Happy accidents"... ;)
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]He/She's a witch! [b]BURN THE WITCH!!!![/b] -BURN THE WITCH!!!![/b][/quote]"How do you know she's a witch?" "She turned me into a newt!" "A NEWT?" "But, I'm better".
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

This misadventure might be fun in slightly fictionalized form. "Net Detective" by IP Freely It was two o'clock on a Thursday. I was jolted into awareness by a pile of bills being dropped through the slot of the office door. I peeled my tongue off of the sweat stained blotter and ran my fingers through my hair. Ouch! Last night's whiskey had just worn off, so I figured it was about time for a fresh drink. The Scotch was cheap, so I made it a double. I ambled over to the stack of letters still feeling the sting of the pistol whipping I'd received over the weekend from a crooked gay transvestite vice cop. He was looking for a fall guy for an 'X' bust gone bad. Luckily I had one favor left at the 23rd precinct. They made it abundantly clear that it was my last. Bills. Junk. More bills. I decided to fire up my trusty G4 to check out the action on the net before deciding which creditors to ignore this month. While the machine booted I slid open the top drawer, grabbed my gatt and spun the barrel a few times. I told myself that I wanted to check to make certain that it was loaded, but the touch of blue steel and the smell of powder was what I really needed. There are a handful of friends you can always count: your Mac, your gun, your car, and your whiskey. The rest of the world will drop you faster than a hot anvil when trouble shows. Suddenly, I noticed her staring at me. Those luscious lips. Those knowing eyes. Skin you could lick until tomorrow afternoon and not fully appreciate. Something didn't add up. Women who looked like that didn't show up in places like this without a reason, a reason that could get a man killed if he got stupid and fell for her looks. I decided to make a call. "Myles, this is Marlowe." "(pause) What the hell do YOU want?" "Still sore about that full house, are you?" "Screw you, Marlowe, I'm busy evicting trolls this week. If you want something spit it out." Good old Myles, never one for small talk. "Uh, yeah, I need an IP address for this new dame. I was hoping to track her down and see what angle she was playing." "You realize, of course, that that's illegal." "Don't worry, Myles. I'm not gonna do anything stupid." "Alright, give me a minute. Okay, here it is. 555.555.555.555." "Got it, thanks." "That's odd!" "What?" "Well, it says here that there's another chick with the identical IP address." "Myles, your a real pal. I owe you one." "Just don't start any trouble, okay?" "When have I ever let you down?" "Piss off." Now I had the goods on the dame. I thought maybe I'd drop her IP address in a few places to see what kind of reaction I got. If she was clean, I'd probably get a polite call from a moderator and that would be the end of it. But if she showed, I'd know that I'd stumbled on something, something big. Who was she? And who was this girlfriend of hers? I had no idea know what kind of trouble I was getting myself into. If I had, I would have chugged a few more shots and forgotten the whole thing. I reached for my coat and hat and looked in the mirror. My five o'clock shadow was three hours early. Or was it a day late? No matter. I was sly, charming, and ruthlessly handsome and I didn't care who knew it. "Better keep the gatt handy tonight," I thought. I reached for the top drawer, took one more shot, and tossed the stack of bills into the trash.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by morinix [b]EVERY one knows that this Ashly stunt was worng. If if you stand on the side of the Ashly poster you stand on the side of wrong doers, prankksters.... "Ashley"went too far and got caught. [/b] "Wrong?" "Caught?" Who the heck are you to decide? And where were you during the bralala thing? Why didn't you string [i]him[/i] up? It's fine for you, morinix, to have an opinion about this. However, it seems that you took steps that were clearly not yours to take. Even a moderator can't post an IP, let alone an angry friend of the moderator. I pity your wife/girlfriend, and I seriously hope you never have kids. You do not know what "wrong" is, and you certainly can't choose a punishment to fit the crime. Plus, you seem to want to punish people that you have no authority over. [b]I will say no more and if you have a heard time understanding this then you flunk kindergarden. Robert Morin[/b] If you keep saying idiotic things, everyone will know that you are an idiot. Go build an amp or something. :rolleyes:

[quote]Originally posted by dBunny: [b]Hey, Tedster, I know you're a Cuba Libre kind of guy. What's your favorite combo? Have you ever tried Captain Morgan's and Vanilla Coke? It may sound gross, but... YUMMMM!!! :thu: [/b][/quote]Goslings Black Seal Rum & Barritts Ginger Beer = Dark & Stormy. [b]Excellent![/b]

[quote]Originally posted by Brakka Judd: [b]Originally posted by morinix [b]EVERY one knows that this Ashly stunt was worng. If if you stand on the side of the Ashly poster you stand on the side of wrong doers, prankksters.... "Ashley"went too far and got caught. [/b] "Wrong?" "Caught?" Who the heck are you to decide? And where were you during the bralala thing? Why didn't you string [i]him[/i] up? It's fine for you, morinix, to have an opinion about this. However, it seems that you took steps that were clearly not yours to take. Even a moderator can't post an IP, let alone an angry friend of the moderator. I pity your wife/girlfriend, and I seriously hope you never have kids. You do not know what "wrong" is, and you certainly can't choose a punishment to fit the crime. Plus, you seem to want to punish people that you have no authority over. [b]I will say no more and if you have a heard time understanding this then you flunk kindergarden. Robert Morin[/b] If you keep saying idiotic things, everyone will know that you are an idiot. Go build an amp or something. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]LOL

[quote]Originally posted by White Chocolate: [b]As one of the few remaining females at the forum, I suggest you stop calling me "dude". :mad: :mad: see how moody I can get? :D [/b][/quote]Wow. That proves it. She really [i]is[/i] a woman! :D BTW, Dan, I loved your detective story. More posts like that one, please!!! :thu: I will now reveal my secret identity...

dBunny is a blooody wankah! Bullocks! ;)
The above post is a celebrity impersonation. It is in no way intended to represent the actual thoughts or opinions of Gordon Sumners. It is meant only to be parody. But wait, there's more! Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

[quote]Originally posted by Sting: [b]dBunny is a blooody wankah! Bullocks! ;) [/b][/quote]I've just lost total respect for you, you yoga twistin', elevator music writin' limey! :D :D :D P.S. I'll have to ask Marlowe whether I can pass on any more stories. He might shoot me. ;)

The Black Knight always triumphs!

• 1 year later...
[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b]This misadventure might be fun in slightly fictionalized form. "Net Detective" by IP Freely It was two o'clock on a Thursday. I was jolted into awareness by a pile of bills being dropped through the slot of the office door. I peeled my tongue off of the sweat stained blotter and ran my fingers through my hair. Ouch! Last night's whiskey had just worn off, so I figured it was about time for a fresh drink. The Scotch was cheap, so I made it a double. I ambled over to the stack of letters still feeling the sting of the pistol whipping I'd received over the weekend from a crooked gay transvestite vice cop. He was looking for a fall guy for an 'X' bust gone bad. Luckily I had one favor left at the 23rd precinct. They made it abundantly clear that it was my last. Bills. Junk. More bills. I decided to fire up my trusty G4 to check out the action on the net before deciding which creditors to ignore this month. While the machine booted I slid open the top drawer, grabbed my gatt and spun the barrel a few times. I told myself that I wanted to check to make certain that it was loaded, but the touch of blue steel and the smell of powder was what I really needed. There are a handful of friends you can always count: your Mac, your gun, your car, and your whiskey. The rest of the world will drop you faster than a hot anvil when trouble shows. Suddenly, I noticed her staring at me. Those luscious lips. Those knowing eyes. Skin you could lick until tomorrow afternoon and not fully appreciate. Something didn't add up. Women who looked like that didn't show up in places like this without a reason, a reason that could get a man killed if he got stupid and fell for her looks. I decided to make a call. "Myles, this is Marlowe." "(pause) What the hell do YOU want?" "Still sore about that full house, are you?" "Screw you, Marlowe, I'm busy evicting trolls this week. If you want something spit it out." Good old Myles, never one for small talk. "Uh, yeah, I need an IP address for this new dame. I was hoping to track her down and see what angle she was playing." "You realize, of course, that that's illegal." "Don't worry, Myles. I'm not gonna do anything stupid." "Alright, give me a minute. Okay, here it is. 555.555.555.555." "Got it, thanks." "That's odd!" "What?" "Well, it says here that there's another chick with the identical IP address." "Myles, your a real pal. I owe you one." "Just don't start any trouble, okay?" "When have I ever let you down?" "Piss off." Now I had the goods on the dame. I thought maybe I'd drop her IP address in a few places to see what kind of reaction I got. If she was clean, I'd probably get a polite call from a moderator and that would be the end of it. But if she showed, I'd know that I'd stumbled on something, something big. Who was she? And who was this girlfriend of hers? I had no idea know what kind of trouble I was getting myself into. If I had, I would have chugged a few more shots and forgotten the whole thing. I reached for my coat and hat and looked in the mirror. My five o'clock shadow was three hours early. Or was it a day late? No matter. I was sly, charming, and ruthlessly handsome and I didn't care who knew it. "Better keep the gatt handy tonight," I thought. I reached for the top drawer, took one more shot, and tossed the stack of bills into the trash.[/b][/quote]:thu:

Archived