Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ashley Judd,,,,, Oh my!!!!!!

Just to let everybody know, Ashley Judd and Charlize Theron are really the same person playing around with the IP addresses of: DELETED BY MODERATOR -------------------- Myles S. Rose [url=http://www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com]www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com[/url] [url=http://www.groovetubes.com]www.groovetubes.com[/url] Robert Morin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by loudist: [b]How fucking uncool to post someones ip address... How did you aquire it? Are you an Admin?[/b][/quote]goto the guitar forum Robert Morin who works with Myles at GT

[quote]Originally posted by Ashley Judd: [b]Well I apologize to everyone for trying to fulfill one of Wewus's fantasies. :rolleyes: If Myles had such a big beef with me, he could have simply said so. Posting my IP all over the forums seems a little out of line, in my opinion. later Ashley[/b][/quote]A fitting punishment IMO. Remember when you are on the ne you are in public. This was social justice at its best. Robert Morin :By the way I'm the one who told Myles to check this out. Just remember that the net runs on electricity. That electricty came from this planets natural resourcses. YOU are waisting precious resources on your twisted self fullfillment.

Originally posted by morinix: [b]This was social justice at its best. ...By the way I'm the one who told Myles to check this out. Just remember that the net runs on electricity. That electricty came from this planets natural resourcses. YOU are waisting precious resources on your twisted self fullfillment.[/b] Did a moderator try to email/PM the offender (I wasn't offended, by the way) before posting his IP?

[quote]Originally posted by Brakka: [b]Originally posted by morinix: [b]This was social justice at its best. ...By the way I'm the one who told Myles to check this out. Just remember that the net runs on electricity. That electricty came from this planets natural resourcses. YOU are waisting precious resources on your twisted self fullfillment.[/b] Did a moderator try to email/PM the offender (I wasn't offended, by the way) before posting his IP?[/b][/quote]Isn't that like calling a drunk driver after he has gotten home and telling him to stop it? I wonder what the real Ashly Judd would think about this? can you say "slander"? Robert Morin

[quote]Originally posted by KHAN Diddy: [b] [quote]Originally posted by morinix: [b]Don't wear masks because they can come off Robert Morin[/b][/quote]What the fuck is your problem? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]WOW Kahn you are GREAT form tonight!

[quote]Originally posted by morinix: [b]I wonder what the real Ashly Judd would think about this? can you say "slander"? Robert Morin[/b][/quote]Did Ashley turn you down?
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by the real morinix: [b] [quote]Originally posted by morinix: [b]I wonder what the real Ashly Judd would think about this? can you say "slander"? Robert Morin[/b][/quote]Did Ashley turn you down?[/b][/quote]ROTFALMAO

[quote]Originally posted by dBunny: [b]Hey, Tedster, I know you're a Cuba Libre kind of guy. What's your favorite combo? Have you ever tried Captain Morgan's and Vanilla Coke? It may sound gross, but... YUMMMM!!! :thu: [/b][/quote]All the time DBunnyman! It's great stuff. Captain Morgan has a bit of vanilla flavor, anyway...and with the Vanilla Coke...it's great. Hmmm, still time to stop at Ye Olde Grog Shoppe on the way home...hmmm??? And if you're in the mood for some HIGH CALORIE enjoyment...get some of that TGIFriday's Mudslide mix (with the alcohol) and some Breyer's chocolate ice cream and make yourself a shake. Geez...talk about a way to go. I don't drink that stuff often, but it's like a dessert that gets ya limbered up... Excuse me, while I get out of this "Turkey Napoleon" costume I was wearing for the "Crazy Musicians" thread.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger: [b]Hey, you guyss, lighden opp a bit. Ve are only haffing fun. Effryvun knowss zat zis iss ze Tedschtah hytink behynt ziss Ahnold mask. But I kann schtill haff fun now and zen. Maskz arrren't alvays batt, you know. Zo lighden opp und haff fun. Oah I'll be back.[/b][/quote]Oh gosh! now i've had enough. :rolleyes: I almost never use smilies this deserves it. I'm signing off Sweet dreams Arnie and Ashley The real Robert Morinix or maybe Moronix for you offendies

Wait a minute...I'm not Ashley. I'm Arnold. But NOT Ashley. Ashley was D.M. in another incarnation. I limit my alter egos to males, thank you. And Kudyba had me pegged as Arnold a long time ago, for you alert readers.. As far as I know, it hasn't been established whether D.M. is male or female. So there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived